Login Search

Nebraska ML +105 over Sparty

Last Post

Default Nebraska ML +105 over Sparty

This one looks pretty easy. Michigan State is a fraud this year. Milquetoast offense. Dead team.

Nebraska has turned the corner. It took some time but Frost has this team headed in the right direction. Expecting the Cornhuskers to put up points and win this game easily.

$500 on Nebraska ML +105

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
This one looks pretty easy. Michigan State is a fraud this year. Milquetoast offense. Dead team.

Nebraska has turned the corner. It took some time but Frost has this team headed in the right direction. Expecting the Cornhuskers to put up points and win this game easily.

$500 on Nebraska ML +105
I agree with this prediction.

If NEB has turned a corner it's had better be like 179 degrees because they were TERRIBLE earlier this year. MSU isn't great but on the surface they would seem to be in another league than what I saw from NEB just a few weeks ago. Sure, NEB put up a lot of points last week but Ill is one of the worst run defense teams in the nation so they looked better than they are IMO. I'm on MSU hard with this one.

wow, crappy game. Lot's of terrible calls both ways. The worst was the roughness that backed up MSU right before the FG. That easily would have been good from 15 yards closer. MSU receivers are the worst thing I've seen in recent memory. The QB isn't great either but countless balls were right on the numbers and just flat out dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by mtofell View Post
wow, crappy game. Lot's of terrible calls both ways. The worst was the roughness that backed up MSU right before the FG. That easily would have been good from 15 yards closer. MSU receivers are the worst thing I've seen in recent memory. The QB isn't great either but countless balls were right on the numbers and just flat out dropped.
Yes agreed.