Login Search

10 year SBR anniversary!!!!

Last Post

Cool 10 year SBR anniversary!!!!

I remember back in 08 when I first started posted from the dorm room of college.

I used to make 5-10 videos a week. Chalkboard plays with CHET. Pre gaming videos. Review videos with Bobby FK. Drinking beer while making picks. Those were the days

I remember the Tony Soprano booking days. i was there with all the posters currently banned or posting elsewhere now.

I once self banned myself after losing a free throw challenge against chi_archie

From my power posting days of the past to my boring posting plays of now

Cheers to the past and cheers to a fun filled 10 more years of SBR.

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post

I remember back in 08 when I first started posted from the dorm room of college.

I used to make 5-10 videos a week. Chalkboard plays with CHET. Pre gaming videos. Review videos with Bobby FK. Drinking beer while making picks. Those were the days

I remember the Tony Soprano booking days. i was there with all the posters currently banned or posting elsewhere now.

I once self banned myself after losing a free throw challenge against chi_archie

From my power posting days of the past to my boring posting plays of now

Cheers to the past and cheers to a fun filled 10 more years of SBR.

Some got it , many dont

Good Luck kid

Congrats Sam.

i remember around 2008 or 09 there was a big poster tournament. We matched up against each other and in a video you said something like “I don’t know who the fukk he is. He’ll be gone soon” Pretty sure you won. Here we are 10 years later.