Login Search

Watching Training Camp Live on NFL Channel

Last Post

Default Watching Training Camp Live on NFL Channel

Sor far watching Green Bay they go in pads today
Didn't realize that they have new coordinators for the Defense and Offense. Need to study up on that as it effects the play of both sides. Not too much concern on Rodgers but the Defense was struggling in 2017 with dom capers.Also departing Green Bay are quarterbacks coach Alex Van Pelt and Luke Getsy, who left to become the offensive coordinator at Mississippi. The task for new defensive coordinator Mike Pettine will be to turn around a defensive unit that struggled in 2017. The Packers gave up 24 points per game (26th in the NFL) en route to a 7-9 finish
Looking at win totals on greenbay

A little on my Seahawks
Damnnnnn
Chris Carson is our new Beast
He's a 7th rounder from last year who came on very strong last year. In training camp he looks like the hulk jesus christ..guy has toned up even further and is taking all the first snaps from Rashard Penny.
Interesting

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
A little on my Seahawks
Damnnnnn
Chris Carson is our new Beast
He's a 7th rounder from last year who came on very strong last year. In training camp he looks like the hulk jesus christ..guy has toned up even further and is taking all the first snaps from Rashard Penny.
Interesting
Easy to look good going up against other bums from that squad. Seahags battling cardinals for last place!!

Quote Originally Posted by agendaman View Post
harry your thoughts on my sf 49rs this year tx
Going to be good picked up some nice players this season Sherman is still a great cover with Jimmy Grappallo it's a wait and see a full season here with film on him he could setback a little but I don't think so
NFC west will be tough
Rams
Niners cream of the crop
I feel Seaatle will have a setback year with all the Defense loss

I know it fukked kills me we are wasting a tier 1/2 QB the Defense has been the focus part three years we have young d tamely we need to stop trading our fukking online and putting in scrubs Wilson does more scrambling than a Sunday morning at Waffle House

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
Why does your squad think it ok to have a terrible oline? They gonna get their franchise qb killed.
Just reported Dwayne brown left tackle was just given 3 yr extension that's a good sign his pickup last year help our running game and the blind side of RW