Login Search

Tonight is the night. $50,000 CASH on THE KING moneyline. 100% BIGBUSINESS

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
Long story. I was there when 2pac was gunned down. Saw the entire thing. Been saying it for years.

And yes..... I attended the mayweather/pacman fight front row seats. Never said anything about going to mayweathers after party though.
I can't remember,it was at least a couple years ago, could have sworn you said you were invited to his after party,oh well.Anyway yeah you seem to come up with a lot of crazy stories,you know full well saying you were at the scene of Tupac's murder is going to be looked at as a fib.

You said you were related to one of his posse,did you not.

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
I can't remember,it was at least a couple years ago, could have sworn you said you were invited to his after party,oh well.Anyway yeah you seem to come up with a lot of crazy stories,you know full well saying you were at the scene of Tupac's murder is going to be looked at as a fib.

You said you were related to one of his posse,did you not.
But I was. I have said this time and time again. I was only a little kid at the time, but I remember it very vividly. I saw 2pac and suge stopped at a red light and they were both spitting game to a couple of hoes in the other vehicle. They had the stereo up on full blast. Then there was a white caddy that slowly crept up to pacs bmw and next thing I know, there was a shyt ton of gunshots. People walking the streets immediately ran away and there was a ton of screaming. Me being only 9 years old at the time, I wasn't fully aware what was going on, so I stood and watched. The caddy sped off and 2pac's bmw stayed there for a good 5-6 seconds before taking off. That bmw was full of bullet holes and I saw 2pac slouched in the seat.

But I was. I have said this time and time again. I was only a little kid at the time, but I remember it very vividly. I saw 2pac and suge stopped at a red light and they were both spitting game to a couple of hoes in the other vehicle. They had the stereo up on full blast. Then there was a white caddy that slowly crept up to pacs bmw and next thing I know, there was a shyt ton of gunshots. People walking the streets immediately ran away and there was a ton of screaming. Me being only 9 years old at the time, I wasn't fully aware what was going on, so I stood and watched. The caddy sped off and 2pac's bmw stayed there for a good 5-6 seconds before taking off. That bmw was full of bullet holes and I saw 2pac slouched in the seat.
And you wonder why people bust you're balls,what were you doing their at nine years old.

This is interesting.

Jesus Christ, I've already explained all of that A LONG TIME AGO in writing.

It's all there.
Yeah what happened to that old avatar you had of Tupac with his posse,you said some shit about being the son of one of the guys in the pic.

Theirs a big thread of it somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
Yeah what happened to that old avatar you had of Tupac with his posse,you said some shit about being the son of one of the guys in the pic.

Theirs a big thread of it somewhere.
Now you're getting somewhere! Yes, that old photo. Pull that thread up and read it again. It's all there.