Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
ty sir.
Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
After you hit
Uber down to Savannah from Atlanta
I’ll take you on my 23 footer offshore

Boats n Hoes
Big Ballin! That's what I'm talkin about. Lets get it!
Oh look

One paid troll wishes the other paid troll GL on his fake bet, the other paid troll says TY, and then the paid troll invites the air betting paid troll to travel from where his isn't to Savannah and meet him on his non existent boat for a fishing trip that was never going to happen

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
Oh look

One paid troll wishes the other paid troll GL on his fake bet, the other paid troll says TY, and then the paid troll invites the air betting paid troll to travel from where his isn't to Savannah and meet him on his non existent boat for a fishing trip that was never going to happen
I pm you the other night?
No response
Lol
Don’t hate Dowly
Guy has stacks

I pm you the other night?
No response
Lol
Don’t hate Dowly
Guy has stacks
Yeah you pmd me a lame round about apology while still denying you saw your trolling friend make up vicious pedophila and little boy molestation lies about me even though you fuking quoted the post. Obviously zero chance you would ever keep your word, tell the truth about a time or place, or show up there.

Go somewhere that can be confirmed by SBR like Vegas. You can meet your hero mikeypuss and I can meet you both.

Yeah you pmd me a lame round about apology while still denying you saw your trolling friend make up vicious pedophila and little boy molestation lies about me even though you fuking quoted the post. Obviously zero chance you would ever keep your word, tell the truth about a time or place, or show up there.

Go somewhere that can be confirmed by SBR like Vegas. You can meet your hero mikeypuss and I can meet you both.
More lies!

Come on down Pal!
I’d love to meet!

More lies!

Come on down Pal!
I’d love to meet!
Of course downlow willy wont come down to meet you. The kid is scared shitless to even show his face in his fake ass videos using his mothers camcorder.

The guy is the very definition of a clown.

I'm just now seeing Hurry in this thread. Didn't that little bitch complain about leaving a couple days ago? Why is he still here?

Of course downlow willy wont come down to meet you. The kid is scared shitless to even show his face in his fake ass videos using his mothers camcorder.

The guy is the very definition of a clown.

I'm just now seeing Hurry in this thread. Didn't that little bitch complain about leaving a couple days ago? Why is he still here?
Adicts gonna Adict bro

More lies!

Come on down Pal!
I’d love to meet!
You didn't deny seeing the lies in the Mikeypuss post you quoted? There is no chance someone that dishonest would ever in good faith name a place, time, and show up there. Go to Vegas which can be confirmed by SBR. You can even split the room with Mikeypuss the report and run wuss. You can afford a 23 foot boat and the gas it consumes every trip, but you can't buy a $500 plane ticket to Vegas?

Ur the reason a lot of Americans who don't know any better still cling to the "Deliverance" stereotype for southerners.

Actually ur probably just a alternate employee/mod handle anyway, whatever.

You didn't deny seeing the lies in the Mikeypuss post you quoted? There is no chance someone that dishonest would ever in good faith name a place, time, and show up there. Go to Vegas which can be confirmed by SBR. You can even split the room with Mikeypuss the report and run wuss. You can afford a 23 foot boat and the gas it consumes every trip, but you can't buy a $500 plane ticket to Vegas?

Ur the reason a lot of Americans who don't know any better still cling to the "Deliverance" stereotype for southerners.

Actually ur probably just a alternate employee/mod handle anyway, whatever.
Hey dummy
I read zero of above post
I am not engaging retards today

Thanks!!!!!!!