Login Search

Overall best site for horse racing?

Last Post

Default Overall best site for horse racing?

Whats up everybody was kind of hoping to get some input on websites for horse racing figured I could google it or just go on a forum where people eat sleep and breathe gambling a couple years ago TVG burned me on the derby and their server shut down so really looking to go elsewhere. Im having buddies over to watch and bet it at the house since the OTB is going to be a madhouse. was hoping someone could point me in another direction best site for betting and also to stream the races. Would be much appreciated!

appreciate it brother I'm on 5dimes and heritage now Twinspires i heard was legit. yea the derbys on tv but was trying to bet churchill downs leading up to the derby they dont start showing it until a few races before the derby and i cant stand in line for 15 mins every time i wanna make a bet at the otb just trying to weigh out my options man lol. Thanks for the feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by bugsy711 View Post
Whats up everybody was kind of hoping to get some input on websites for horse racing figured I could google it or just go on a forum where people eat sleep and breathe gambling a couple years ago TVG burned me on the derby and their server shut down so really looking to go elsewhere. Im having buddies over to watch and bet it at the house since the OTB is going to be a madhouse. was hoping someone could point me in another direction best site for betting and also to stream the races. Would be much appreciated!
don't hold that against tvg. they all overload on derby day and breeders cup. try twinspires but do not wait until last minute to bet on derby day,