Login Search

HUGE PROPS to mods and admins!!!

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
Rudy has helped posters countless times here concerning offshore books

Does he at times go off the rails? Maybe, but most have done the same

Ask yourselves this.... Why do longtime posters appreciate Rudy? Bigday and Opie for example?

Because they know what I know
95% of us who have been here for any length of time have gone loopy at one point or another and there's nothing wrong with that. But if you go at staff or ignore their warnings then you know it's not going to turn out ok. At some point enough is enough and not only is it disruptive to a thread but also to the forum and to others' experience here. I honestly don't know what happened as I was watching b-ball and posting in that thread this afternoon my time but if he was banned then I'm sure it won't be permanent and I'm sure it was for a good reason. Sometimes when you push and push and push someone finally pushes back.

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
I dont hate Rudy either , there’s even times when we have some laughs
But fukk do I literally cringe when he is having a jerkfoff seizure and snapping
off on everyone one after another in the worst way . Just try your hardest to remember
that this community is unique in the fact that we are ALL gamblers
It’s hard for me to talk gambling in my everyday life, most don’t know shit about it
Nice to have a place to go where a lot of peeps obsessions are the same
I also understand a lot of us are hot heads ,I myself have hardly any impulse
control and it’s almost ruined my life many times and cost me a lot of damage
but we gotta take a step back at some point and lay off one another
Peace

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
Rudy has helped posters countless times here concerning offshore books

Does he at times go off the rails? Maybe, but most have done the same

Ask yourselves this.... Why do longtime posters appreciate Rudy? Bigday and Opie for example?

Because they know what I know
wow what a huge list rflmao...

your boy is hated across the board...

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
95% of us who have been here for any length of time have gone loopy at one point or another and there's nothing wrong with that. But if you go at staff or ignore their warnings then you know it's not going to turn out ok. At some point enough is enough and not only is it disruptive to a thread but also to the forum and to others' experience here. I honestly don't know what happened as I was watching b-ball and posting in that thread this afternoon my time but if he was banned then I'm sure it won't be permanent and I'm sure it was for a good reason. Sometimes when you push and push and push someone finally pushes back.
Shari will take care of this.

Shar-bear....please hug Patty & Pangy for me babe.

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
I've thought about this so many times over the years. Sometimes because I've seen how other forums signalled that a poster was banned and others because I got sick of being blamed for rubbish I had no part of or explaining why someone's banned while still attempting to protect their privacy. But at the end of the day no one is owed an explanation other than the poster who has been warned/infracted/banned and they always know why. They may not agree with it and that's ok! But this isn't a commune where everyone gets to know everyone else's business. There are people who have self-excluded from here who posters continue to go in on as a whatever and there are also people who are total shits trying to scam behind the scenes and yet some of you keep assuming they're total angels and they've disappeared for whatever other reason. It'd be laughable if staff were prikks but we truly think it doesn't matter. Take care of you. Share your bets if you want and have a good time
You are right, I was just thinking about how much buzz it would be around the forum

then again, there are always a few guys trying to measure and compare their “E-diks”, so it will always be entertaining

Quote Originally Posted by Fire in da hole View Post
Hey MUTHERFUKKER

You cannot callout another post for kissing Mods asses then proceeds to refer to Shari as Shar-bear

Get a fukn clue

Cannot make this shit up
Precisely...

But I know Opie is a moron and a douchebag.

For some reason he has a pull here so I avoid him.

Guy is biased but talks shit... hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
Precisely...

But I know Opie is a moron and a douchebag.

For some reason he has a pull here so I avoid him.

Guy is biased but talks shit... hypocrisy.
If you ever met him in person, he is a cool guy.

he just comes on here and gives everyone shet just like the rest of us

for most posters, including myself, this board is all for fun. I enjoy coming in here and giving people a hard time etc. Most people here do not take this seriously, at least they shouldn’t.