Login Search

Who here isn't wagering on Baseball Yet ? or doesn't bet baseball at all ?

Last Post

No such thing as a sharp any sports

Good laugh though

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
Only non sharps wait. How could you not take advantage of bad lines by the books in the beginning of the season as they are trying to figure things out? Waiting only allows them to catch up and make sharp lines that are hard to beat

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
Jibby waiting for God to give him the thumbs up to bet baseball like a true jerkoff.
Can't rush a good thing.. Need trends, stats, streaks to form.. I don't like throwing darts at a board sport.. Have fun... I don't need God to tell me that either pal...

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
Can't rush a good thing.. Need trends, stats, streaks to form.. I don't like throwing darts at a board sport.. Have fun... I don't need God to tell me that either pal...
I realize you were responding to a asshole comment but this whole thing you have suggesting there isn't already plenty of stats, trends, data at beginning of season and it somehow throwing darts compared to what you will be doing in a few weeks or however long when you jump in is just wrong. There just as much to cap right now is there will be later, most these guys have been around and have accumulated plenty of things to cap, of which very little will be different after a few weeks/month.

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
I realize you were responding to a asshole comment but this whole thing you have suggesting there isn't already plenty of stats, trends, data at beginning of season and it somehow throwing darts compared to what you will be doing in a few weeks or however long when you jump in is just wrong. There just as much to cap right now is there will be later, most these guys have been around and have accumulated plenty of things to cap, of which very little will be different after a few weeks/month.
Well who ya like today Bankers and why?

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
Well who ya like today Bankers and why?
I havnt got any further than doing some dfs lineups for the 2 early games for which I don't have a play on either, don't like the dogs in either one and don't pay that kind of juice the favs require, plus ugly ass weather both places and I think that makes a extra factor that very hard to predict.

Once I get done with card I'll have a play posted in the "dog of the day" thread in sub forum, keep telling ya to check that thread out! I don't recall it ever being down overall in the 3 or so years it been running! I don't run it just participate