Login Search

LA Rams to have first male cheerleaders in NFL history.

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
I'm boycotting all Rams games. What the penetrate is wrong with these people?
Not worth Boycotting over. IMO at least. Boycotting = -EV for You, over something as trivial as this. I could be wrong, maybe it is worth boycotting over but it feels like that'd be an over-reaction that would only wind up accomplishing nothing past punishing you by causing you to miss out on The Run of a totally Solid contender for (a Repeat) Division Win, strong contention for Conference Champion and thus trip to The Super Bowl then Who Knows.

Seems like adding Male Cheerleaders simply reflects what LA is as in: More "Diverse" than other places and more welcoming of that Diversity, always trying to be cutting edge (innovative, cultural-pacesetters//New Rule Makers) of "Evolution (De-Evolution?), and Guy Cheerleaders reflective of the Entertainment Industry of LA itself, Hot Guys, Gays or otherwise all over that.

Personally I don't like it either, Male Cheerleaders, anymore than I like statues pulled down, history erased/rewritten, grown men who feel Female being able to use the same bathroom as little girls and White Males getting recast as Demons from their previous (and actual Real) Role as the architects & creators of all that certain idiots want to tear down, destroy but just feels like a "Pick Your Battle" type deal here:

Ride with a potentially very SOLID Rams team or sacrifice that over some seemingly insignificant crap like dude cheerleaders. Likely after 2 games you don't even notice them anymore. With Focus, Willpower that could get accomplished by the start of the 3rd Quarter, of Game 1.

Be The Bigger Man, go to the games.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhut Jolokai View Post
Not worth Boycotting over. IMO at least. Boycotting = -EV for You, over something as trivial as this. I could be wrong, maybe it is worth boycotting over but it feels like that'd be an over-reaction that would only wind up accomplishing nothing past punishing you by causing you to miss out on The Run of a totally Solid contender for (a Repeat) Division Win, strong contention for Conference Champion and thus trip to The Super Bowl then Who Knows.

Seems like adding Male Cheerleaders simply reflects what LA is as in: More "Diverse" than other places and more welcoming of that Diversity, always trying to be cutting edge (innovative, cultural-pacesetters//New Rule Makers) of "Evolution (De-Evolution?), and Guy Cheerleaders reflective of the Entertainment Industry of LA itself, Hot Guys, Gays or otherwise all over that.

Personally I don't like it either, Male Cheerleaders, anymore than I like statues pulled down, history erased/rewritten, grown men who feel Female being able to use the same bathroom as little girls and White Males getting recast as Demons from their previous (and actual Real) Role as the architects & creators of all that certain idiots want to tear down, destroy but just feels like a "Pick Your Battle" type deal here:

Ride with a potentially very SOLID Rams team or sacrifice that over some seemingly insignificant crap like dude cheerleaders. Likely after 2 games you don't even notice them anymore. With Focus, Willpower that could get accomplished by the start of the 3rd Quarter, of Game 1.

Be The Bigger Man, go to the games.

Have you you told your parents that you’re gay yet?

FACEBOOK'S List of Genders

Welcome to WTF is that between you legs...

The new genders being added to the list are:
Asexual
Female to male trans man
Female to male transgender man
Female to male transsexual man
F2M
Gender neutral
Hermaphrodite
Intersex man
Intersex person
Intersex woman
Male to female trans woman
Male to female transgender woman
Male to female transsexual woman
Man
M2F
Polygender
T* man
T* woman
Two* person
Two-spirit person
Woman
The list of the 50 previous gender options:

Agender
Androgyne
Androgynes
Androgynous
Bigender
Cis
Cis Female
Cis Male
Cis Man
Cis Woman
Cisgender
Cisgender Female
Cisgender Male
Cisgender Man
Cisgender Woman
Female to Male
FTM
Gender Fluid
Gender Nonconforming
Gender Questioning
Gender Variant
Genderqueer
Intersex
Male to Female
MTF
Neither
Neutrois
Non-binary
Other
Pangender
Trans
Trans Female
Trans Male
Trans Man
Trans Person
Trans*Female
Trans*Male
Trans*Man
Trans*Person
Trans*Woman
Transexual
Transexual Female
Transexual Male
Transexual Man
Transexual Person
Transexual Woman
Transgender Female
Transgender Person
Transmasculine
Two-spirit
You should check out out Gender definition glossary for the definitions of these new genders.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhut Jolokai View Post
Man that whole Routine is just Played OUT. Overwith. That entire deal was awkward, uncomfortable, unFunny and scary, for that dude. Is this that Sasha Baron Cohen dude? "Borat" or whatever? This video wasn't made recently, was it?!!?

Yeah Sacha Baron Cohen. Video from his tv show years ago.

Id say 95% of the content in his movies is staged. Tv show content was real though.

It's the Jews pushing their agenda. T.V. started with a gay guy here and there on a few shows. Then the gay focks get a whole show about them. Then they have a super flighty fagfest of trannys on shows. We have queers running the streets with wings on their backs and tight swimming trunks. Your pucie generation let it all happen. You spineless focks. You give an inch(lol) they take a foot(lol). You are officially controlled by the biggest pucie movement in American history. I am just sitting back enjoying the entertaining, weak minded pucies this generation has become. The males of today are feminine, lispy sounding queers that aren't even diock suckers. You are just a bunch of pucie MFers.