Login Search

finally...... DOJ reopens hiLIARy email investigation....

Last Post

there is no way to do that bet without grease lying so not interested. Don't confuse me messing with him as anything else.

also, hilarious you tell me I agreed to a bet with grease when that lying pos is on record trying to change another bet.

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
hilarious watching you hillary supporters

Well jr met with a Russian lawyer for coffee and Dems scream collusion. Hillary gets $140,000,000 from the Russians and nothing to see here? Really?? If Trump got $140,000,000 from Russia would there still be nothing to see?

I'm on record to say this all breaks a couple of months before the mid terms.

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
there is no way to do that bet without grease lying so not interested. Don't confuse me messing with him as anything else.

also, hilarious you tell me I agreed to a bet with grease when that lying pos is on record trying to change another bet.

hilarious watching you hillary supporters

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
Well jr met with a Russian lawyer for coffee and Dems scream collusion. Hillary gets $140,000,000 from the Russians and nothing to see here? Really?? If Trump got $140,000,000 from Russia would there still be nothing to see?

I'm on record to say this all breaks a couple of months before the mid terms.
amen, brother!

sharp as shit.... well, sharper, obviously, but you get the point.....

I'm going by what is posted bro

I am a republican and would prefer you win but this looks sketchy

capiche?????????????/

^I don't care what it looks like. I know grease can't be trusted and I will go to my deathbed without doing something as pathetic as bothering opie with something that can't even be proven with 100% certainty lol

that's another difference between grease and I
Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
2 horse race? WTF are you rambling about?

I never voted for Killary but I know Trump is a delusional moron like you.
they have this thing called a presidential election that happened last year. Try using wiki but that explains why you think you didn't support hillary but afraid the facts show you did.

There was a two horse race, you were against trump so the only other choice since YOU chose to enter the debate is hillary. Only children try to sit on the fence. You were against trump and your reasons were garbage compared to the ONLY other choice, hillary.
Last edited by brooks85; 01-05-18 at 02:44 PM.

^I don't care what it looks like. I know grease can't be trusted and I will go to my deathbed without doing something as pathetic as bothering opie with something that can't even be proven with 100% certainty lol

that's another difference between grease and I

they have this thing called a presidential election that happened last year. Try using wiki but that explains why you think you didn't support hillary but afraid the facts show you did.

There was a two horse race, you were against trump so the only other choice since YOU chose to enter the debate is hillary. Only children try to sit on the fence. You were against trump and your reasons were garbage compared to the ONLY other choice, hillary.
This clown thinks we were only allowed to vote for Killary or Trump. Bwaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha