Login Search

Let’s be honest...Trump has done an amazing job!!

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
Agree.

Too bad we're not even close. In fact, farther than ever.
They took power by force in the revolutions, then separated
money from ethics and labor from capital. Usury is their weapon,
corruptor of governments, fomentor of war, rewarder of parasites.
Recommended reading: Barren Metal by E. Michael Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
no, that's not funny because it's true. You'd have to be an idiot or anti-american to not like trump especially after this amazing first year.

If you want funny then watch grease try to be a moderate lol

Now that is funny, like watching an upset child.
Last edited by khicks26; 12-26-17 at 07:49 PM.

Yeah, that keystone pipeline look'in real fuk'in good next to a fresh water supply. Don't worry opie, it's headed for your backyard next!

Let's see how the "good" people of Houston are doing. I'm sure they just blow dried everything off and went right back to normal lives.

Just wait until the next one, Opie, and yeah it's coming. When entire cities become inhabitable and your neighbors to the south have to move and become shoved up your Dallas ass, maybe you'll get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
We need to grow as a species beyond this slavery-level philosophy.
Money is supposed to be a means to an end, not an end of itself.
Absolutely. My friend has a bumper sticker on hia car that says "My species disappoints me." It's always been true for me, but never more so than today.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
They took power by force in the revolutions, then separated
money from ethics and labor from capital. Usury is their weapon,
corruptor of governments, fomentor of war, rewarder of parasites.
Recommended reading: Barren Metal by E. Michael Jones.
You don't really expect those blinded by their loyalty to actually sit down and read and think critically about this do you?

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
Lol. You seriously want to team up with a retard like Mike Jamm??

Why your leftist retard buddies are crying like a bitch about losing their daily 12 tokens SBR poker...Trump is making America great and smart people richer.

I'll stay on this side pal
Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post

Fukk Mikejamm is a broke dikk?

Are you sure?

Yeah, that's his only comeback, grease. Because when you're ignorantly blind to the truth, like opie, trump is his fuk'in orange god! In the back of his feeble little brain though, he knows the real deal, a racist president, hates immigrants, (even though he is one), pedophile supporter, admitted sexual harassment slime ball. This is now the values right wing nut jobs like opie believe in.
Goober opie living a fuk'in phony pipe dream that trump actually gives a shit about him. Just a pawn on a chessboard of all white pieces.
Last edited by mikejamm; 12-26-17 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
How stupid does one have to be to call the same numbers calculated in the same way produced by the same agency fake one year and real the next?

Brooks-level stupid.
not as stupid as pos liar who makes up definitions on urban dictionary then lies about it and definitely not as stupid as someone who can't figure out what 550% mean so certainly not as stupid as you