Login Search

This is a guide to exactly how SQUARE you are?

Last Post

There's always money to be made. You just have to pick your spots. Most jerkoffs get hot and think they can cap every sport, every night of the week. Focus on the RESULTS! There's holes everywhere, you just have to PAY ATTENTION.

Quote Originally Posted by beavis13 View Post
Can't you just tell me so I don't have to hit the link? Just off work and only two hours of drinking left. No time for big reads. Thanks.
Simply = Supercomputers don't just know the results of the games before they are played, they know who you are going to bet on before you do. Good Luck with that

BoL

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
silly article

All they do is talk about stuff from years ago and so irrelevant

Everyone has hot runs and then they are superstars

Guy today a nobody
Coach, if those supercomputers could do that 4 years ago, than today they can take the cash from your wallet before you even open it.

BoL

I also read this a few years back and can relate to building these computer models. The main thing everyone needs to realize is there will always be adjustments that have to be made. When the books zig, you zag. It is tiresome work.

One thing that I have noticed is that there are so many people building programs like Ewing that the books have somewhat over reacted. It is why you see the average non computer player doing better. The books have got themselves in a position to where the square is getting better numbers than the guys with the computer models. Doesn't seem possible but that is what's happening. They have over adjusted for the fact that humans play these games, not numbers and computer programs. Just my observation.