Login Search

Stunned @ the USC Stanford Line

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
You have to take into account captain turnover, Darnold is playing. I love how he is high on draft boards but leads the country in fumbles and picks. He is the reason USC doesn't have a playoff chance because of how shitty this guy was in big games. The Jets better not draft this clown.
Leads the country in int's and fumbles? What are you? Some kind of dumb f**k who thinks he knows it all? People like you should stick to hoops. Maybe you know something about that game, because you know NOTHING about football.

Why do you fools think you know anything about Handicapping when you do not? When are you people going to realize just how big of a joke you really are? Why do you think the Books in Vegas pay professional Line makers and not you clowns? The only thing they do with you clowns is take your money, and they do that quite regularly. Does ANYONE in here have a clue as to just how lines are calculated and what lines you commoners get compared to the lines that the "High Rollers" get? The USC-Stanford line is spot on. It is the only game in town on Friday Night so the books will get to f**k with your minds and take your money rather easily.

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
Why do you fools think you know anything about Handicapping when you do not? When are you people going to realize just how big of a joke you really are? Why do you think the Books in Vegas pay professional Line makers and not you clowns? The only thing they do with you clowns is take your money, and they do that quite regularly. Does ANYONE in here have a clue as to just how lines are calculated and what lines you commoners get compared to the lines that the "High Rollers" get? The USC-Stanford line is spot on. It is the only game in town on Friday Night so the books will get to f**k with your minds and take your money rather easily.
here pal, you get antsy when you're hungry.. stuff a few of these in a snickers and call it a day pops.

I'm an asshole , I know it , live with it , get told occasionally but this QH cat . He has got to be the biggest pile of �� shit there is , must've got pummeled as a Ute in the day .
He would be hell on the $64,000 pyramid , Jeopardy, would've set records for wins , never lost , never even missed a question .
Yet he's trying to help us correct our mistakes .
What a chap

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
Not sure why USC is only laying 3 in this spot. Extra rest, Stanford just played. I understand the game is up in Santa Clara, but USC will have plenty of fans at that game. Just stunned the line is only 3. USC almost seems just way too easy here, and that is not usually good. Lol
I think it all depends on if Otter Jacked. Still the funniest post on SBR ever. And don't forget HQ is a dipshit. Just auto ignore