Login Search

Michael the grinder Mizrachi broke

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
Final table a $50k event only to net $61k before taxes .......He's playing for prestige, not cause he's broke
or he is getting staked and keeps only a percentage of the money which from that only pockets change because he owes out a lot of money.

I can't name people because i don't know. From what i hear the rumors are true. Believe what you want to believe at the end of the day if he has 200 mill or 2 mill doesn't make a diff to either of us.

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
or he is getting staked and keeps only a percentage of the money which from that only pockets change because he owes out a lot of money.

I can't name people because i don't know. From what i hear the rumors are true. Believe what you want to believe at the end of the day if he has 200 mill or 2 mill doesn't make a diff to either of us.
Seems like a incredibly odd thing for others to worry about!! I’ve had money then been broke again like 20-30 times in this life, not sure why anyone would care? I certainly don’t!! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
Anyone that thinks he's broke knows nothing. He runs some of the biggest PPPoker clubs in the USA. Wouldn't be surprised if he was making $10k a day off them minimum.
Absolutely. Im done trying to talk about anything except sports betting on SBR cause when you do, you have every tough guy Tom, dick, and harry come busting your balls but mike mizrachi is far from broke. And who really gives a penetrate? Focus on your own money.

good thread.

mike is a very good tournament player. very very aggressive but people still fold even knowing that. i'll have to think of the math on that.

i think he is a little tainted by his support of chino rheem, a truly despicable human being.

curious on the taxes. i thought there were all kinds of problems on timing. you will always pay taxes on winning years. losing years are iffy as to getting benefit for them in other years. and i don't think there's any serious expectation of making a profit on black jack so i wonder if they are deductible.

how do taxes work when you sell 70% of yourself for 100% of the entry fee? do you just pay taxes on the winnings and pay your investors a net of taxes figure?

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
good thread.

mike is a very good tournament player. very very aggressive but people still fold even knowing that. i'll have to think of the math on that.

i think he is a little tainted by his support of chino rheem, a truly despicable human being.

curious on the taxes. i thought there were all kinds of problems on timing. you will always pay taxes on winning years. losing years are iffy as to getting benefit for them in other years. and i don't think there's any serious expectation of making a profit on black jack so i wonder if they are deductible.

how do taxes work when you sell 70% of yourself for 100% of the entry fee? do you just pay taxes on the winnings and pay your investors a net of taxes figure?
I think Rheem stakes or helps find stakers for Mike and a couple of his friends.... Including the woman who got into it with 6 high like a boss.... Another clown.

Not Sure where anyone gets off talking shit, hating, throwing shade on human beings they don't know. Typical loser shit

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
Oh wait, what am I talking about. It makes total sense that a website full of losers (active posters - seems like the winners dont post opinions)
throw shade at other gamblers they don't know - trying to make themselves feel better.
whats worse? discussing a guy of relative fame, or discussing a bunch of people that are talking about him.

go figure