Vegas blog

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
Wow holy fukking shit

You could tell FunnyB was uncomfortable as hell in that video

This really is crazy

both are good guys but I think the shoulder rub was expected to lead to more

man I felt safer in prison then I do on SBR now

I would kill to see more videos of this trip and wish the sex the first night would of worked out

so the following days would of produced more videos

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
The rules on talking about another man's butthols are as follows:

It's perfectly fine as long as you're not within touching distance of each other. Being on the internet...perfectly fine. Texting...no big deal. Talking on the phone...getting a little too intimate, but still passable for two straight dudes. Being in a room with a dude you just met....no way Jose.

Receiving a topless massage from a dude you just met and spent money on a hotel room...superduper gay.
I gotta see this video

Buckle stuff like this goes on from time to time you’re just living in the shell, things did not work out as expected.

I’ve been at many pool parties And guys now on each other in the cabana were a common practice.

No situation surprises me anymore and we’re not living in the Stone Age is things happen and sum are unexplained

I’ve had guys in a past try to nail me some I had to fight off some we negotiated And some I just say get away

Just no real big story here just miscommunication

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
Got to be fukin made up the whole tub shoulder thing was a dead giveaway we must see the video

Men giving men massages is a common practice doesn’t mean you’re gay or bisexual

Many men prefer male massages especially athletes as a know how to hit pressure points better

Now of course I know straight guys that went for a massage from a male He came out of the session basically with blue jelly all over his body and limping but who are we to judge