Login Search

I just turned my t.v off...

Last Post

For me...this subject is very tough to decide upon. I'm a Veteran who stood The Watch for 5 yrs and has had several classmates die, 1 friend KIA and another who lost an arm. So yes it pisses me off to see these protests. On the other hand, I have a decent # of minority friends (and wife) and can understand their point. However I ask them, and these millionaire players, what are you doing to stand up against the actions of the low percentage of people that bring down your race (i.e. Chicago/other troubled areas)? Until that is addressed, then it's hard to correct the actions against a select few that may have been wronged.

Unfortunately, until we unite as a Country. We will continue to be divided. I wish people could realize life is too short to hate.

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
For me...this subject is very tough to decide upon. I'm a Veteran who stood The Watch for 5 yrs and has had several classmates die, 1 friend KIA and another who lost an arm. So yes it pisses me off to see these protests. On the other hand, I have a decent # of minority friends (and wife) and can understand their point. However I ask them, and these millionaire players, what are you doing to stand up against the actions of the low percentage of people that bring down your race (i.e. Chicago/other troubled areas)? Until that is addressed, then it's hard to correct the actions against a select few that may have been wronged.

Unfortunately, until we unite as a Country. We will continue to be divided. I wish people could realize life is too short to hate.
Thank you for your service sir and God bless your fallen comrades

There's a lot of protests and solidarity, but little awareness is being created because it's becoming about the method used to create awareness, and not the root issues.

There are root issues, but none of these guys are being activists, their just showing "solidarity."

The strategy must change or the movement will fail. They could get every player kneeling, but that alone won't change the problems they are trying to confront.

It's sad really, and the focus on the President is not going to help with any of it.

Give Points

Points Awarded:

RangeFinder gave KVB 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
Lots of keyboard warriors on here

Lkid talking about how not standing is disrespecting the flag and our country, yet the kid never served when he had a chance. Just another chump pounding letters on a keyboard.

Most people that bitching about this are white nationalists. Disgusting anti-americans
WRONG! This is about respect for our Anthem and Flag that has nothing to do with what these players are kneeling or sitting for

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post

ty sir

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
WRONG! This is about respect for our Anthem and Flag that has nothing to do with what these players are kneeling or sitting for
You're a fukking snowflake. I can tell by the way you whine and bitch that you never served either.

All of you white nationalists are the same, disrespect women and minorities but cry when you think symbolism such as the flag has been disrespected. News flash, that's not anymore your flag than the men kneeling in protest of being treated like shit by officers. Grow up you little bitch
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave The Kraken 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
Disagree

What is under protest does not have anything to do with our Anthem and Flag
Umm, "your" side was the one pulling out the "disrespecting the flag and the soldiers" card. It seems like you got how ridiculous that argument is and now you agree that the protest has nothing to do with that and is about discrimination?

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
You're a fukking snowflake. I can tell by the way you whine and bitch that you never served either.

All of you white nationalists are the same, disrespect women and minorities but cry when you think symbolism such as the flag has been disrespected. News flash, that's not anymore your flag than the men kneeling in protest of being treated like shit by officers. Grow up you little bitch
Another enemy of our nation