Login Search

I just turned my t.v off...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
My brother is serving in the military. What is kapernick doing that is so disrespectful ? He is just kneeling for equality. I asked my brother what he thinks of all this and he said " we are here so he and others have the right ".
What is Kap doing that is so disrespectful? Every man and woman who has died for our freedoms he sat on. You tell me.

This is all about the media trying to divide the country.

Kaepernick was sitting for a few games and no one said anything, then the media got a "Tip" that he was doing it and started covering it. Lynch came out and said that he was sitting and standing for a few years and no one cared.

My brother is serving in the military. What is kapernick doing that is so disrespectful ? He is just kneeling for equality. I asked my brother what he thinks of all this and he said " we are here so he and others have the right ".
Look I hear that and I have family as well there

but it's simply misguided

and the end result is gonna end up causing even more racism/violence

if jamelle hill was white and said what see said about Obama instead of trump

she wouldn't have a job

^ just as an example

A multi million dollar athlete thinks they helping but they aren't

the reason you can play this sport and be rich is because off all the lives lost that our flag represents

imagine if every office building in the country started telling their higher ups how they feel

it's chaos

no your role

where were these guys, during election?

they could of easily dontated 10s of millions of dollars to someone else campaign

this a gamblingforum right?

10/1 says less than 50% of people kneeling didn't even vote

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
This is all about the media trying to divide the country.

Kaepernick was sitting for a few games and no one said anything, then the media got a "Tip" that he was doing it and started covering it. Lynch came out and said that he was sitting and standing for a few years and no one cared.
Is this the real Kerm?

Don't be a snowflake. Do u stand in own home when it's playing??? Did u even know NFL didn't start this pledge till about 5 years ago when doj paid the NFL? U guys make me sick. U can't call yourself American if u don't belive what america was founded on Bill of rights. There has been thousands of soldiers died for u to have the right to peacefully protest. If u want what u want maybe u should move to North Korea
Well said except for the whole move to N Korea bull shit, you should edit that out