Login Search

Is [you] the biggest stiff on SBR?

Last Post

Ya, dlowilly tried to jump on USCPHILLYGUY in a thread recently about Manziel and what followed can only be described as a BRUTAL ANAL ASSAULT on dlowilly by the entire forum. Couldn't agree more with your assessment. I think he used to post here, maybe the centaur???? Never heard of the centaur so not sure that was ever a real poster but I heard through the grapevine from a trusted source

Sunday will probably be a big day in this thread... I can see it now a few random posters getting killed at 1pm come here looking for outs at 4pm only to see their names being called out...should make for some entertaining reading come Monday. Nice thread DDD.

Wouldn't be surprised to see 1000 posts here by Monday night football.🐾

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
I see he has 5 loans out dating back 6 months and hasn't paid 1 pt back on any of them.

And now he is asking for another loan???
The only loan I owe on here is to Down south. I don't know where you get your info but I am a solid investment in the loan department.I may have forgot to post stuff was paid off here and there but there is only one outstanding loan, and the guy that has the note is not worried about getting paid. Unlike seaweed who stiff me for about 700 pts and wolfman who stiffed me for 5000pts. Who ever thinks I owe them anything step right up and show me. I have had not one PM from anyone I have ever borrowed with asking for a dime, not really surprising too me why? oh because they have all been paid you jackoff!

Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post
Sunday will probably be a big day in this thread... I can see it now a few random posters getting killed at 1pm come here looking for outs at 4pm only to see their names being called out...should make for some entertaining reading come Monday. Nice thread DDD.

Wouldn't be surprised to see 1000 posts here by Monday night football.

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
Fukk you, [you]

I've got 25 PMs from you on file verifying that your plan was to steal the points.

This is indisputable, don't try to pretend you're innocent.

And what about those cokk pictures you sent me, did you think I forgot about those, [you] ??????

I will bury you if you even think about denying this.

Watch your back, [you]
Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
Oh Wow, The Giant, 15 pages in, taking it to the another level.

more like Giant is the type of guy to pull April Fools jokes on April 2