Login Search

Value on Jays tonight

Last Post

I had it as a lean, no play.
If I saw this an hour ago I would have plunked one unit on Jays.

Reason why I had it only as a lean is because I don't think Stroman was going to have a walk in the park this go round.

2-1 Jays, get this one Biggie.

I got this must see offense fest on, Orioles and Mariners.
Got the over here, Tillman and Gonzales, had to bang the over, the total was screaming at me.

I think there's value in the Oakland game, Gosset better than his numbers indicate, Heany is just as much a hamburger as the two pitching in Baltimore, if not more Angus than the two in Balty and Trout is taking the night off I see,

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
I had it as a lean, no play.
If I saw this an hour ago I would have plunked one unit on Jays.

Reason why I had it only as a lean is because I don't think Stroman was going to have a walk in the park this go round.

2-1 Jays, get this one Biggie.

I got this must see offense fest on, Orioles and Mariners.
Got the over here, Tillman and Gonzales, had to bang the over, the total was screaming at me.

I think there's value in the Oakland game, Gosset better than his numbers indicate, Heany is just as much a hamburger as the two pitching in Baltimore, if not more Angus than the two in Balty and Trout is taking the night off I see,
line in this game seemed very weird to.me i didnt take a good look but i thought sea might be worth a little.sprinkle. over is a breeze