Login Search

What is the Largest ammount of SBR $ anyone has had?

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
Cash in hand at one time $50,000... Was buying a car at the time... 10 gee stacks right from the bank.. Put it all together it was pretty think..

Was a little nervous carrying that much around in cash but not really, it did shock the car seller when I bought the car at his house in cash. Took forever to count.. I did that as that was the best way to negotiate a great cash deal on spot.. He did live in a nice house so I was ok with the transaction.

It looked like this..

This does not surprise me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by franklee168 View Post
Is this a bet point or cash question? I'm so confused!
Bet point question...

I am jumping around 15-18g in betpoints... and with col. Foots beginning, i think i can get it to 50 by dec.
I was just curious as to how people cashed out/settled theirs...

I do like SBR... i just spend more time across the street...

Cheers guys

If bet points thread I had 11,000 a few months ago and gave them all back to SBR.. Just trying to build them back up now and hovering around 3000.... Getting aggressive now though to get back to 10 gees..

I thought we were only talking about cash money in this thread.. Silly me!!! I've come understand bet points are serious bidneeeesss!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
Cash in hand at one time $50,000... Was buying a car at the time... 10 gee stacks right from the bank.. Put it all together it was pretty think..

Was a little nervous carrying that much around in cash but not really, it did shock the car seller when I bought the car at his house in cash. Took forever to count.. I did that as that was the best way to negotiate a great cash deal on spot.. He did live in a nice house so I was ok with the transaction.

It looked like this..

was this for a classic car or something? cause I can't think of anything more retarded than buying a new car in cash