Login Search

Huge Betting Week Starts Today

Last Post

JJ is a perfect example of the average guy losing at wagering. That is, if he actually wagers anything but air. Notice how he has dug himself a deep hole. He will never be able to get out of that hole. He is like 90% of the guys in here. Losers. I think he is a phony and an air bettor. No one knows who he is in Vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
JJ is a perfect example of the average guy losing at wagering. That is, if he actually wagers anything but air. Notice how he has dug himself a deep hole. He will never be able to get out of that hole. He is like 90% of the guys in here. Losers. I think he is a phony and an air bettor. No one knows who he is in Vegas.
Just a traffic generator...

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
yes it is post screenshots of your plays tough guy we see how well u do
Dude you got no idea who I am or should I say who I was before the Grimm Reaper came calling 12 yrs ago. Out of fairness, I will do this. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems as though you are calling me a liar. Make sure you choose to go down that path cause I am not here to cause problems. However, my word is all I got and when someone that does not even know me, questions it, it makes me wonder about the integrity of said person