Login Search

WTF is going on in Charlottesville

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
Bunch of brain dead tarded fuks in here. Fri night your brethren came in with torches like the clan of old raising hell.
Today they come with shields, sticks and homemade pepper spray. One guy interviewed saying we need to take America
back while sucking Trumps nut sack.

You guys bashed BLM, pink pussy hats and every other protest. Where is your outrage of your guys doing it and
cheering on the guy who plowed into the crowd, yet will bitch and moan when a muslim in London does it.

You guys are seriously fukked in the head.
Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
you sniffed too many family's dildos

rkelly sweating with a garden spade and dwightshrute comes in with a backhoe
Last edited by dlowilly; 08-12-17 at 06:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
White boys trying to take back their country but there aren't enough white boys no mo. You are a minority now. Get in back of the line
There's plenty of white boys we're just too busy spending time with our legitimate children and going to work so they don't have to be tax burdens. Keep pushing us though pal

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
Bunch of brain dead tarded fuks in here. Fri night your brethren came in with torches like the clan of old raising hell.
Today they come with shields, sticks and homemade pepper spray. One guy interviewed saying we need to take America
back while sucking Trumps nut sack.

You guys bashed BLM, pink pussy hats and every other protest. Where is your outrage of your guys doing it and
cheering on the guy who plowed into the crowd, yet will bitch and moan when a muslim in London does it.

You guys are seriously fukked in the head.
Do you think anyone gets hurt if you Liberal fcks just stayed home, and didn't swarm to Virginia? Let them be dumbass white supremacists. Last night was fine.

No need to give them more ammo. They went through a process with the city for last night, and today. Yet, their 1st amendment rights don't matter so you fcks have to stick your nose in it. Then this is what happens.

Hell, the whites had guns and didn't even shoot anyone. They just wanted to march for their statue and history that is important to them.

Lee was a prick, so was Sherman, and Jefferson, and many others. Plenty of fcks with statues. Jefferson is hilarious at UVA, especially. His statue is fine.

The North won, so I guess winners do create the history books. No worries on the fcked up shit some Northerners did.

Just need to allow others to protest like the right allows you dipshits to. Trump rallies, and who causes problems? The left. Anti-Trump rallies, and who causes problems? The left, though against property, and police as the right doesn't give a shit. We don't get butthurt over Confederate flags, and statues.

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post

rkelly sweating with a garden spade and dwightschute comes in with backhoe
Dwighty playing that game again. Simple fuk is lucky to even come close to one let alone sniff one. Probably the same
for you Duhwilly.

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
I'll bet you wish you were driving that car......

Again, why are you a liberal? Tell me what liberal idealogies benefit you? Who's goal in life is it to be a victim? A beta? A whiny pajama man? A white guilter? A transgender?

Tell me dude...why are you a liberal? What do these people represent that you agree with?

^if you want to read something truly brilliant on why people are liberals you should read the uni-bombers manifesto. What he did was completely wrong and strangely stupid for how incredibly brilliant he was but nearly everything in his manifesto is true and has come true. He wanted to stop the change that was happening and for some reason thought bombings would do it which was just stupid.

However, the reasons he lays out for why people latch onto liberal agenda is just spot on and it's impressive considering how far ahead of the curve he was.
Last edited by brooks85; 08-12-17 at 06:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
Again, why are you a liberal? Tell me what liberal idealogies benefit you? Who's goal in life is it to be a victim? A beta? A whiny pajama man? A white guilter? A transgender?

Tell me dude...why are you a liberal? What do these people represent that you agree with?
Liberalism is a mental illness. They just can't help themselves.

You are all Alt right racists...

Not a big deal,

I mean you hate black people who are impoverished so why defend yourselves from yourselves, in front of a stranger on the internet?

But you all even get more testy when someone calls out your alt right voice box known as fox.......

Lol........

Just because someone can care about someone other than him/her self doesn't make him/her a liberal....

Give Points

Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave PAULYPOKER 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.