Login Search

WTF is going on in Charlottesville

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
Evidently you've lived a sheltered existence, because while the US may be getting safer, the black crime rate is out of control. These are facts straight from Obama's Department of Justice in 2015.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...k-black-crime/
Breitbart? Come on bros. That rag is the biggest propaganda spewing bitch on the web.

Even if the numbers are correct. 90% of the time a black person is committing a crime against another black person. White people commit 84% of crimes against white people.

Like I said its more complicated than looking at numbers. If you really cared, you would walk a mile in their shoes. But I doubt you do.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave khicks26 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
Can't watch this fukin governor

It was a peaceful protest upheld by a federal judge until it was raided by intolerant progressives. Blaming it on the KKK and nazis while some black guy nods his head in the background lol

The violent left are the new Nazis and KKK
Basically the same thing Colin Kaepernick was doing and u asshole protesting every day against him. U really are pathetic pieces of shit hypocrites.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Thor4140 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
Breitbart? Come on bros. That rag is the biggest propaganda spewing bitch on the web.

Even if the numbers are correct. 90% of the time a black person is committing a crime against another black person. White people commit 84% of crimes against white people.

Like I said its more complicated than looking at numbers. If you really cared, you would walk a mile in their shoes. But I doubt you do.
lol you forgot how I've ruined you. You sources are truly the most comical

friendsothefearth.org

hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
Basically the same thing Colin Kaepernick was doing and u asshole protesting every day against him. U really are pathetic pieces of shit hypocrites.
Pretty sure these protesters weren't on the clock in front of millions of viewers who tuned in to watch a football game, protesting a cherished symbol for shock value that had nothing to do with what they were supposedly protesting about. So no, not even close to basically the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
Sure bro first just tell us that story again of you not being a liberal

As far as "the cookie story" that was a reference to a study done on delayed gratification and success in various areas of life. You are either ignorant of this famous study or willfully ignoring it because it would short circuit your liberal work around wiring. Yes I substituted cookie for marshmallow since few people eat marshmallows anymore but try not to let that confuse you too much.

http://jamesclear.com/delayed-gratification
Sure, here's my voting record. Bush, Clinton, Bush twice, McCain, Jill Stien twice.

Yeah I seen that on Nat Geo as well. Big fuking deal you watch TV. Good for you.

When I was kid, you would be lucky to get a marshmallow. So don't fuking tell me weasel dick. Shove your cookie up your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
lol you forgot how I've ruined you. You sources are truly the most comical

friendsothefearth.org

hahaha
Yeah I like a nice place to live.

You like to drink Ohio river water with a side of C-8.

Yeah you ruined me river rat.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
I was being sarcastic because Pauly is a moron. They have covered it all.

Except the fact that if people just minded their business and let the whites rally then none of this happens. They may be fcked up, but why bus down to protest them? So dumb.
Again lol u had a massive problem with Colin Kaepernick using his 1st admendment rights because they were not your position, and u ranted and ranted. Now these people who protest these idiots are losers. U just can't make this shit up. The hypocrisy is at hysterical levels now.

Sure, here's my voting record. Bush, Clinton, Bush twice, McCain, Jill Stien twice.

Yeah I seen that on Nat Geo as well. Big fuking deal you watch TV. Good for you.

When I was kid, you would be lucky to get a marshmallow. So don't fuking tell me weasel dick. Shove your cookie up your ass.
Bunch of name calling and deflecting. The liberal MO

Your the nut bag drinking C-8. My water is the cleanest in the country.
lol the desperate stuff your psyche comes up with that you NEED to be true is always entertaining alice. The non-responses always remind me of the rut you are in.

friendsofthearth.org haha

TYT/MSM haha

you're not even close to the open gate of the sheep pen

see yourself all the way in the back?

You might make it.. someday... first you have to stop digging that hole.

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
lol the desperate stuff your psyche comes up with that you NEED to be true is always entertaining alice. The non-responses always remind me of the rut you are in.

friendsofthearth.org haha

TYT/MSM haha

you're not even close to the open gate of the sheep pen

see yourself all the way in the back?

You might make it.. someday... first you have to stop digging that hole.
Breitbart is the open pen? LOL

Brain damaged Ohio River Rat. Keep drinking that water Brooks.

Yeah OK hypocrite. What would you call " What you said to Pauly" name calling and deflecting?

Go watch TV
LOL some vague deflective reference for an "I know you are but what am I" defense.

Dude, embrace your malfunctioning liberal mutation, there would be more honor in it.

Also, just because you saw something on tv doesn't mean everyone found out about it there. That study gets discussed in psychology 101

You don't understand. Every time a black person commits a crime against another black person, it hurts every other tax paying race because WE (tax payers) have to bear the cost of it thru legal bills (bc none of these guys can afford an attorney other than a public defender, and unpaid hospital bills - which are passed on to other paying customers). Plus all of the police resources. Hiring more police to patrol black crime areas hurts everyone.

You can blame Breitbart's website, but he's just linking FBI data. Obama's FBI. Everyone can look at those stats.