Login Search

KKKon$$$ervatives are hypocrites ? No way ! What's next ? Water is wet ?

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by lom bylyri View Post
The blonde slut, Tomi Lahren that rages every day like a drunken parrot against Obamacare ... admits of benefiting from, you know...the disaster that is Obamacare.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...con/524542001/
lol what has happened to debates? I suppose the same thing that has happened to public education, into the gutter to produce people like TS.

Tomi could use some lessons but still wouldn't help the stupid crowd. She is 24, the law is 26. If it wasn't the law she'd be getting her own insurance so implying that she is willingly benefiting from obamacare is illogical bs. There is nothing hypocritical about it all. Then you have idiots like TS who think the exact opposite of what intelligent people do...

It is no different than when the confirmed idiot rkelly said I was a hypocrite for posting against obamacare even though I bought healthcare stocks because I knew it was going to artificially increase their prices. That is not hypocrisy. This thread is no different. Get a dictionary.
Last edited by brooks85; 07-31-17 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lom bylyri View Post
The blonde slut, Tomi Lahren that rages every day like a drunken parrot against Obamacare ... admits of benefiting from, you know...the disaster that is Obamacare.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...con/524542001/
Reminds me of Warren Buffett. He calls for tax increases, but he benefits from lower taxes. He is perfectly free to donate excess funds to the U.S. Government, but is yet to do so.

BTW, thanks for being another typical misogynistic liberal. It is nice to be able to prove liberals hate women so easily.

Quote Originally Posted by BriGuy View Post
Reminds me of Warren Buffett. He calls for tax increases, but he benefits from lower taxes. He is perfectly free to donate excess funds to the U.S. Government, but is yet to do so.

BTW, thanks for being another typical misogynistic liberal. It is nice to be able to prove liberals hate women so easily.
Is there no protest for you to attend today?

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
so?

how funny it is that libs get so triggered over that article.

how does that make her a slut btw?

dwightie replies with so, because screaming and moaning about the ACA and then relying on it is not being hypocritical! Of course liberals, moderates and normal people will respond to an idiot that complains about a program and uses it. That is what normal people do. What normal people do not do is defend the indefensible.

also normal people seldom defend everything a president did (in this case) Bush and today call him one of the worst. Talk about hypocrites, but I sometimes get that word confused with liars. oh yeah, you are both. big time.

Typical MFers shooting their mouths off. Hey brick for brains, THINK before you open your yap!

From the article:

While Lahren continued to rail on Obamacare, she admitted that she is still on her parent's health insurance plan because of it.

"Do you have a healthcare plan or no?" Handler asked Lahren during the exchange, according to Fortune.

"Well luckily, I'm 24, so I am still on my parents'," Lahren said.

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
Typical MFers shooting their mouths off. Hey brick for brains, THINK before you open your yap!

From the article:

While Lahren continued to rail on Obamacare, she admitted that she is still on her parent's health insurance plan because of it.

"Do you have a healthcare plan or no?" Handler asked Lahren during the exchange, according to Fortune.

"Well luckily, I'm 24, so I am still on my parents'," Lahren said.
again .... so?