Login Search

I quit my job to go pro again

Last Post

My renew status is up next month.. No points and don't mind giving a $100 to charity every year.. No biggie...

I did have 10,000 points a couple of months ago and I guess I could have kept 3000 to renew but decided not to..

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
fidels i thought we were brothers from another mother?

i'll pay you back with interest

i have an A+ forum credit rating with many references
you being serious ?

Ive been ripped off over 9 thousand points so far loaning people

but if your serious Im sure I could help ya out

Didnt think u gave a shit bout being pro as dont play poker, wouldnt care bout trivia

hell i only play poker once a month if that ... but i sure try my ass on trivia

even though 3rd question is always insanely hard
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Smoke gave Fidel_CashFlow 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
+EV or Expected Value
you really cant fail
I just bought a 500 + dollar Ipad Pro thats is legit as fukk by
using Subway gift cards I purchased with only a small portion of my SBR bankroll
Plus you get to donate to charity to become pro
If you are going to come to this site daily (if even for 30 minutes)
its retarded not to be pro
I don't know,it may make a little sense....was "pro" for years ...got alittle fun out of it w/SBR triva,but that it.....It 's great thing to give to charity,for me it's to the children's Hospital and to WW Project......many viable options .

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
I don't know,it may make a little sense....was "pro" for years ...got alittle fun out of it w/SBR triva,but that it.....It 's great thing to give to charity,for me it's to the children's Hospital and to WW Project......many viable options .
Yeah man , to me its just one of those things were I like the site and im usually here everyday so why not
The ability to donate to charity sealed the deal . SBR just overall facilitates a good environment for success
makes logging on and posting more fun with these other options. And like I said , it doesnt seem like a big deal
until you have a brand new toy in your hand that you won from just being a member of SBR
such as that beautiful Ipad Pro im using.

I dont really play poker on sbr (play a lot of poker on carbon,linesmaker,and other sites)

but if you would play in the daily tournies on the side corner of computer
while doing something else like working or watching a bet... it makes it even that more easy to win points

I get angry with trivia at times, but I think I see why they gotta make it so hard, they are fighting against google with most posters

Give Points

Points Awarded:

manny24 gave Fidel_CashFlow 4 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
...I just bought a 500 + dollar Ipad Pro thats is legit as fukk by
using Subway gift cards I purchased with only a small portion of my SBR bankroll...
You bought an iPad from Subway?