Login Search

Bottom of the 9th.....ouch.

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
Team blowing a 1 run lead in the bottom of the ninth isn't that bad of a beat, though losing that under in the bottom ninth of a 6-1 game does suck
I get that, it was because it was in combination. Add a third game in with a three run cushion in the 9th and it gets ugly.

The worst thing about the Yanks was that I have wagered on them three times in the last month.....all three games were badly blown by the bullpen in the 9th.

One of of those nights I guess. Unreal.

Damn. Baseball is a cruel bitch. I never got miracles like this on the other side of the bet.

I'd usually lose a game, or two, or who knows, with no comeback from who I bet on. It seemed to be junk like this more often though.

Some people out there are happy. Tough night. You shall survive. Though, baseball is evil. Easily the sport that took the majority of my money. The only reason the season is so obnoxiously long is for money. That goes without saying, I suppose. America's past time, of gambling and making money.

And another loss in the bottom of 14.

The Rox had a whack of chances....something like 1 for 12 with men in scoring position.

I think those four wagers are the toughest swing I have had in a row. All looked very good, and ended tragically. I added more on the Rox after 9 (got them at +155 before the bottom of the inning), so those four games ended up being a $7k swing.

Oh well....I guess it happens to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
If you bet everyday of course this happens

Nobody ever posts all the lucky wins they had
True. Most people remember the bad beats, but not the lucky wins. It all evens out believe it or not. I have stats to prove it, lol. Stay the course, and win streaks will come, just like losing streaks which is why it is so important to bet good numbers. Stay away from fried numbers and huge favorites that offer no edge whatsoever. You have to do your homework and then go for the ride.