Login Search

crypto currency discussion

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Outsider626 View Post
Guys i'm trying to advance into other coins like Ripple, Tron, Monero. What is the best exchange for someone who is U.S? I heard about Kraken, BitStamp, bittrex and etc. Not sure which one to choose. I need something secure, that has variety of coins to choose from and that has low fees. Thanks.
Don't use Kraken. Bittrex or Poloniex are the best choices.

sorry guys, went out last night.. was trying to stay off my phone but made it on here at some moments..someone I take serious text me late to say Charlie lee got shifty with the twitter fingers and tried to rain on our cardano parade... hater. just saw that guy who says he bought tron? wish I had 36k laying around to throw on something that isn't worth a dollar yet... nice 300k profit if he took it already... phone was blowing up about QSP last night, raider, any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
Shocka, any way to figure out a max price range for ada? Im not a trader, so I don't understand the nuances of how these things are figured out. For ex, they have a 48 billion coin max, does that mean the price/coin will be lower? Thx
Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
given the shelf life (3 months) and where the market cap is (relative to the age of the coin), you'd be passing up a golden opportunity. think it can pass ripple soon and possibly iota in the future (next year)....we were at .02 a month ago..... let that sink in.

if I had to predict a price (don't take my word for it) but $2 seems like a strong possibility Imo given the amount available, and market cap
read above

I'm curious what are people holding long term? TRX and XRP seem like great long term holds. I've also read about FUN, which seems like it could really be a nice long term hold, especially if/when states legalize online gambling. I have some ADA, but don't know too much about the long term prospects. I also have some IOTA, I had read that this come really blow up, but it sounds like most here are selling it?

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
What URL do u use as basis?

Is the pull-back at 20k natural? Down 6% from peak.
we went from 19,400 to 15k in 2 hours.... then from 15k down to 13k, then back to 15k..... this is normal.. just set a ceiling. this is normal..

on a side note.. my alt portfolio has me feeling good.. smallest profit is 150%... unreal
Last edited by shocka1212; 12-17-17 at 01:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
we went from 19,400 to 15k in 2 hours.... then from 15k down to 13k, then back to 15k..... this is normal.. just set a ceiling. this is normal..

on a side note.. my alt portfolio has me feeling good.. smallest profit is 150%... unreal
Salud. Keep it going.