Login Search

Cavs/Warriors Live Thread

Last Post

This game may have broke the spirit and heart of the Cavs. They were playing well and can't play much better, not sure they could play much better even at home.. Maybe the Warriors will miss shots on the road though... Could sweep at +600

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
So fun to watch. LeBron will give up after this game. The Cavs are trash, but LeBron trying to take over. Kyrie getting pissed. He should thank Kawhi for missing a FT, and Ray Allen. Then the NBA for awarding his bullshit and suspending Draymond. Otherwise he would be the most overrated player ever with one ring.
Great point cuse, everyone so quick to forget those facts. They all talk about Manu missing the free throw but it was kawhi as well and he missed a crucial rebound that would've never given allen a shot at the 3

And we all know that bullsht suspension was such horse. They suspended green for getting elbowed by lebron and kicking Steven adams in the crotc.... in the SERIES BEFORE

People actually took the Cavs?

Coinbase fcked me, and won't verify my new phone number with their dumbass process, or I would be banking up.
Coinbase is solid no problems here, verified immediately, texts came thru immediately if I remember... Using a credit card is instant as well..

Quote Originally Posted by killakam View Post
i'd say it's a push. differences are green displays anger in his complaints. lebron just whines. look a their faces when they do.
Good point.. Green is always flirting and on the edge of getting a T..

they did that to me
People actually took the Cavs?

Coinbase fcked me, and won't verify my new phone number with their dumbass process, or I would be banking up.
they did that to me. I got bit by a brown recluse so my face swelled. took 3 weeks , i had to shave my beard. finally sent them an email bitching before they fixed it.