Login Search

Why hasn't Kathy Griffin been charged

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
so perfect, and why the sopranos is goat...so many little things in that, that the normal viewer wouldnt get

paulie knows what's going to happen, reading the paper in the process is funnier/cockier

i lose it when he says "listen here you weirdo fukk"
Terrific and fun show, not the GOAT, Chase fukked up the grand finale, the show had flaws, not a lot, but some.
I ran into Big Pussy Vinny Pastore a few years back in Greenwich Village, walked up to him, said hello, could not have been more pleasant, actually he was kind of funny. Nice guy.

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
There's no such thing as bad publicity when you're a celebrity. Someone will have her on their New Years' Eve show and they'll get ratings out the ass. She's playing the game, that's all.
Spot on with that
"Call me anything you want, just spell my name right"

Even Kramer - Michael Richards is working after the "you'll never work in Hollywood again" critics screamed.

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
Didn't Imus get ruined?
Or did he make a comeback?
CBS shit canned him for Nappy-headed-hos
I heard that, I was saying to myself "your're going to get fired"
ABC hired him in 3 months.

The old coot is still on WOR morning drive time.

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
Lol, I remember that now.......
Actually it was Bernard McKirk his producer that started it on air, than Imus started piling on, the only one who laid back was Charles McCord the news anchor and the voice of reason.

If Imus wasn't such a huge money generator he'd would not have returned so soon, but he's a cash cow, plus he donates and raises gazillion dollars for charities, especially kids charity.

She had major facial surgery a few years back......married for 5 years in early 2001 or so. She attended college for 1 semester, and is considered a "D" list star, another-words, a "hanger-on". She was born in 1960.....

I never considerd her funny, more like irritating.