Login Search

Why hasn't Kathy Griffin been charged

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
Same with those Green Peace clowns. They have their goons putting stickers on plastic children's toys in stores and making propaganda videos about plastic being made from oil, meanwhile the Green Peace CEO is flying around in a jet polluting the air while arranging meetings that all of these members must commute to in their gasoline cars.

Nothing but hypocrites. These fukkers don't care about the earth getting hotter or the water getting polluted by oil spills.
I have to agree. I doubt most in the democratic party crying over this climate change Paris exit don't drive hybrids or 4 cylinder engine cars.. They don't have solar panels on their roofs at home.. They burn natural gas like everyone else..

Very hypocritical and it starts with Al Gore... He's the biggest hypocrite of them all.. They talk the good talk but don't walk the walk.. I wish the media would expose them all for that but they are protected...

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
Wouldn't know. I'm neither. Also not a far right Republican. Should I be a Liberal if I don't have two pots to piss in? I guess I should get on government assistance since I actually need it a bit, but I still have my dignity unfortunately.

These days if you are a moderate, people on the far left and far right see you as being on the opposite extreme they are

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
Same with those Green Peace clowns. They have their goons putting stickers on plastic children's toys in stores and making propaganda videos about plastic being made from oil, meanwhile the Green Peace CEO is flying around in a jet polluting the air while arranging meetings that all of these members must commute to in their gasoline cars.

Nothing but hypocrites. These fukkers don't care about the earth getting hotter or the water getting polluted by oil spills.
I get emails from Green Peace every day touting the end of the world and playing off of peoples fear and hate of Trump while asking for money. I almost question whether organizations like them & CNN really want Trump to lose in 2020 because business has never been better

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
Fair enough Thor..

The peaceful and loving Christian cult I'm in seems pretty cool to me so far, no complaints.... I will say I won't be strapping on any bombs and blowing myself up and others while screaming Allahu Akbar anytime soon that's for sure.

Even Jesus knows you are a pussy. By the way, the Bible is all bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by omega View Post
You realize it's a tactic, right? It's a shield. Jon Stewart did the same thing.

Let me grab some Republican hack, build a set for him, put a suit on him, and have him say the most vile things I can imagine about the Democrats to a laugh track.

Tada!! I've magically transformed routine political attacks and invective into "comedy"!! That's Samantha Bee, Trevor Noah, Steven Colbert, Seth Myers, etc..

They get to attack Republicans and Trump every single night to millions of people in the most disgusting and vile way, with absolutely zero criticism. One of the biggest weapons the Democrat Party has, in my opinion.
If Trump stopped doing and saying stupid shit everyday then it wouldn't be so easy. Also get the penetrate off Twitter.

His ego won't allow it

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
Wouldn't know. I'm neither. Also not a far right Republican. Should I be a Liberal if I don't have two pots to piss in? I guess I should get on government assistance since I actually need it a bit, but I still have my dignity unfortunately.
Since you aren't a liberal I guess you do have at least one pot to piss in.