Login Search

TRUMP: "You're FAKE News" CALLS OUT CNN

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
Adorable. What a great example the president is setting.

I know some kids that have been calling "fake" everything they don't like (grades, teachers, sports officiating, etc.). Sad state of affairs. A generation of brats incoming. Most adults have a foundation and know better and can distinguish (most not all), but kids minds are being poisoned writ large.

The state of discourse and behavior in this country is sad.
That post is a comical maze of liberal chaos. CNN presents themselves as journalism but has been caught multiple times making up their "news", yet somehow you have determined the issue is Trump has ruined our children. WTF not only is that hilarious but you could probably land a job at CNN with it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
I cannot believe people have lost their fukkin' minds over a God Damn Tweet of a fake wrestling video. Not to mention a it was a video that Trump didn't even make.

Can't wait to see what's next.
I agree, kinda silly. It's not even in the top 10 of his most irresponsible crazy tweets, since becoming president.

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
I agree, kinda silly. It's not even in the top 10 of his most irresponsible crazy tweets, since becoming president.

this is the most relevant point, forget about everything else. let us just examine all the crap said and done by DT in the past 4 or 5 months. The guy is in over his head, and he doesn't care about the office. Common sense here guys, the president whether R of D should not be spending an inordinate amount of time tweeting about people and situations he doesn't like. He should be taking care of the business of the country. This needs to be explained to some of you. His entire attention, every second should be how to improve the lot of Americans. I mean this is simply common sense. How some of you miss this is way beyond anything reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
Nutcase liberals

They're unable to focus on a topic and inevitably resort to throwing their shit against the wall and telling us to examine it

Welcome to generation snowflake .
The new sheriiff in town ain't changing a thing that got him here.
Someday they'll realize it.
It is quite amusing watching them whine though