Login Search

Anyone else think Lamar Jackson and Louisville are frauds.

Last Post

Default Anyone else think Lamar Jackson and Louisville are frauds.

Stack the box against em to stop the scramble as best as u can, and guy is a glorified running back. gets a d+ at best for his passing grade. team is so 1 dimensional they have no chance at a playoff spot. I also dare to say Clemson is overrated and the ACC is a watered down overrated conf this year

He is such an elite runner that it really doesn't matter. He is a good enough passer that you cant just sell out on the run, and thats all that matters.

Even "selling out on the run" against him still leaves you open to huge plays.

Quote Originally Posted by Underdog5229 View Post
Stack the box against em to stop the scramble as best as u can, and guy is a glorified running back. gets a d+ at best for his passing grade. team is so 1 dimensional they have no chance at a playoff spot. I also dare to say Clemson is overrated and the ACC is a watered down overrated conf this year
This is just stupid

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
ACC could put up their top 5 and beat down any other conference, that's a fact
Easy acc homer. I think the big 10 or sec easily could debate that. It's not a clear fact. Personally at this moment I would say b10 is the best if you were basing on top 5

Put his ass up against any top5 defense in college ball right now, and he looses 3 if not 4 of them games by double digits. YES he will get his 1 or 2 td's a game, but that defense isn't good enough to keep them in a game against a top D with an average offense. this offensive juggernaut scored 14 pts against a middle of road at best duke defense. come see me at the end of the year when both these teams get embarrassed

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
Easy acc homer. I think the big 10 or sec easily could debate that. It's not a clear fact. Personally at this moment I would say b10 is the best if you were basing on top 5
Big 10 best , Big 10 has OSU, then Michigan (who has played no one), Whisky (who beat a shit LSU), Nebraska (who has beaten no one), am I leaving anyone out?

Quote Originally Posted by Underdog5229 View Post
Put his ass up against any top5 defense in college ball right now, and he looses 3 if not 4 of them games by double digits. YES he will get his 1 or 2 td's a game, but that defense isn't good enough to keep them in a game against a top D with an average offense. this offensive juggernaut scored 14 pts against a middle of road at best duke defense. come see me at the end of the year when both these teams get embarrassed
name your top 5 defenses. I would assume Clemson would be in there and he put up 35+ on them.....

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
Big 10 best , Big 10 has OSU, then Michigan (who has played no one), Whisky (who beat a shit LSU), Nebraska (who has beaten no one), am I leaving anyone out?
Clemson has beat Louisville. Louisville beat a poor fsu team. So if we are playing that game it's not going to stack up. Also let me add you said 5 teams. So acc has Clemson Louisville, a shaky fsu team, Miami who couldn't beat fsu, vtech who historically chokes when it matters....and a bunch more that are ehhh.