Login Search

~~ A Message for SBR... In The Words of the great Aaron Rogers ~~

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
There's not even a fukkin video in this thread? I just now actually looked at the original post, and it's just an audio recording. There's 200 fukkin replied in here FOR A FUKKIN AUDIO OF A CHIC??

Look....I don't give a fukk who knows what....this is not legit. This chic isn't simply hanging here on the forum for shits and giggles. Y'all realize that, right? No one actually believes all this, do they???
Opie, check the other threads that blew up. It's not just this one thread. There's like 2-3 other threads. Also, threads from a few months ago where she wa killing it in Vegas. I tried to introduce her to PT back then but nobody listened.

Videos, Gifs, Pics, everything... It's weird though because she got banned by Shari for one day and now she is back.

Opie, can you look into this???

Opie... Smokie needs answers STAT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
There's not even a fukkin video in this thread? I just now actually looked at the original post, and it's just an audio recording. There's 200 fukkin replied in here FOR A FUKKIN AUDIO OF A CHIC??

Look....I don't give a fukk who knows what....this is not legit. This chic isn't simply hanging here on the forum for shits and giggles. Y'all realize that, right? No one actually believes all this, do they???
the blue ball warriors all fired up over a girl on sbr opie

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
Opie, check the other threads that blew up. It's not just this one thread. There's like 2-3 other threads. Also, threads from a few months ago where she wa killing it in Vegas. I tried to introduce her to PT back then but nobody listened.

Videos, Gifs, Pics, everything... It's weird though because she got banned by Shari for one day and now she is back.

Opie, can you look into this???

Opie... Smokie needs answers STAT!!!
Daggles i don't need answers

My rooster has confirmed it

Shootles had come to save us

Electrons knew he was going to get banned and didn't care. SBR IVY comes on and sets parameters (which everyone knows) and tells us how to treat this lady. Coincidentally KST is already in the mood to take care of non-pro status members to pro. Guess money talks, and bullshit still walks. Members should at least get an explanation of their investigation since there is a lot of controversy. I guess they set the rules and bend when necessary. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Give Points

Points Awarded:

KickShootThrow gave Halfapointoff 4 Betpoint(s) for this post.