Login Search

Millionaire's Row Investment Fund (All plays posted inside)

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
One word.... MMA. 5Dimes seems to be KING for MMA from what I've learned.
If that's your only reason then definitely switch to Heritage or at least open an account there for football. Much better odds for teasers and -108 for almost everything. Hugely important long term.

Why bet MMA anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by JTrain View Post
If that's your only reason then definitely switch to Heritage or at least open an account there for football. Much better odds for teasers and -108 for almost everything. Hugely important long term.

Why bet MMA anyway?
-108's are nice but 5D offers -105 later in the week, closer to kickoffs. I bet MMA because I feel like if you do it right, you have a great shot at winning monster + bets. Just can't afford to chase like I did last card.

One of my favorite plays of the week but I'm NOT a big 1H play guy so going lighter than my biggest plays. May add some more when 1Q lines are out. My reasoning is very simple. MSU hasn't given up over 13 points in any game this year. Look at the following below.

BYU game- 7-3 MSU at half, BYU wins 31-14
Indiana game- 7-0 MSU at half, Indy wins 24-21
Wisconsin game- 13-6 WIS at half, Wisconsin wins 30-6
Notre Dame game- 15-7 MSU at half, MSU wins 36-28
Furman game- 14-3 MSU at half, MSU wins 28-13

So my thoughts are simple, MSU's offense is just really bad and they lean so heavily on the defense that the defense can't play hard for the full game. In their 4 power 5 games, MSU has only given up a combined 23 points. They've been gutted in the second half defensively. I may consider an UNDER play in the 1H as well

Michigan State -3 (-110) for 1H $385 to win $350

Denver -3 (-128) $448 to win $350

I'm almost always contrarian in the NFL and I guess this isn't a complete public play since Denver looked awful last week but I just can't see how San Diego plays well in this spot. They are so banged up, its amazing how much heart they've showed this year but both CB's are out, if Perryman is out then 2 key LB's are out, an OT is ?, a S is out, and then you have Woodhead, Allen, and Johnson all still out at the skill positions. Melvin Gordon has looked great this year doing different things but he's had fumble issues lately and I can't help but wonder if it isn't because he's being used alot more than he was last year and its just fatigue late in games. This SD defense is just barely hanging on IMO and I think Denver may just bully them at the LOS and let Anderson and Booker run wild.

New York Giants -3 (+100) $400 to win $400

Giants played Minny much closer than the final scored showed and should have beat Washington at home as well. Not sold at all with Baltimore's soft schedule so far this season. Their toughest game were the last 2 home games against OAK and WASH IMO and both were tight games that they failed to cover or win outright. I think pretty soon you'll see that Mosley isn't gonna play for BAL at LB. He's played every game at ILB since he was drafted I believe and the OG-Yanda is out leaving a big hole on the right side of the line because I doubt Stanley plays at OT and the other OT Wagner is also questionable. I'm a little worried about both Pierre Paul and Vernon (DE's) being ? in this game, as well as Cromartie and Newhouse, but it sounds like Vernon and Cromartie should play at least.

Houston -3 (-110) $385 to win $350

I know, I know, another short fave but I think if you look at it you'll see that Houston isn't a bad team when they can run the football some. That makes me think that Indy is the perfect team they can face after an embarrassing performance (I played them last week btw) last week on the road at Minnesota. They couldn't get the run game going last week and they kind of just quit to be honest. Indy is terrible on defense in general, so they should have their spirits lifted some. I know Houston is without Watt but the defense isn't terrible. The run defense without Watt has been okay against TEN and MIN (2 run first teams) but the pass defense has left a lot to be desired and Luck will exploit that for sure this week. The problem is Houston will gash the Indy defense and wear them down to the point where they'll be able to score pretty easily late in the game if things break right. On the other hand, Houston at home should be able to buckle down and potentially get some late stops. I just don't see how Lamar Miller and Houston don't embarrass this awful Indy run defense and keep them on the field for an eternity.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

triplecrown333 gave TPowell 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.