Login Search

Colin Kaepernick sits during National Anthem as protest.

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
ryan lochte embarrased the country yall dont giv af about that
kap stand up for unheard ppl that get dicked by the country but yall are infuriated cuz you love this country and its flag so much huh
Don't know what you are talking about, my Facebook feed was slammed with Lochte posts and memes for a week.

yes my dear, act oblivious like a good ol whitey

Oblivious to what? When white people fukk up, they get put on blast just like everyone else. Kaepernick has every right under the 1st Amendment to sit during the National Anthem, and everyone else has that same right to blast him for it.

what ever do you mean hippy?
we were totes hard on lochte, we posted memes!
Lochte is going to lose millions of dollars in endorsements and made a complete ass out of himself in front of the entire world. He didn't get away with anything, his career is over.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave Kermit 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ryan Lochte didn't do anything that just about every person here hasn't done. Pissed on some bushes and tore down a decaying sign. Big fukkin deal.

The libtard media made it out like he sacrificed young children. That's all they wanted to talk about. Guy lost his job for this stupid shit. You know why?? Because Ryan is white, and the liberal media wants to do all they can to tear down white males. Period. You think if a black athlete had done what Ryan did...and then had Brazilian police demand money from them...the liberal media would've demanded their head? No, they would've cried like a bitch about racist cops "oppressing" the poor black man.

Stay woke, fam.

(stole some of this from Clay Travis. Like myself, he has a major clue)