Login Search

Democratic Convention Live Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
If trump invested his inheritance in the S&P when he got it, instead of his real estate ventures, he would be worth more now than he is.
There is a book for stocks for dummies. I have volume 8 because i Started trading my cash. Not my 401k or sep ira.On it they have something about reading the 10k and 14k?They have a term that is called proforma. In a nutshell it tells how companies can Hide something to make their balance sheet look better. It stated the first company to get in trouble for lying and get sanctioned was none other than...........TRUMP HOTELS

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
Also, throw in member's who don't recognize how much talent it takes to become a self-made multi-billionaire. Dat's you, Cooch.
Yeah after inheriting 100 million dollars...

Kinda hard not to screw that up and you Trumptards make it sound as though multiplying ones money by a factor of 50 is a accomplishment...

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
HIS dad gave him a million and he inherited6 million more. Self made my ass. How come none of those people that did business with him came to his defense.
Sorry pal, your opinions are always the same, like hardened mortar, hard and no way to penetrate with an open-mind.
He "borrowed" the 1 million. You try it once and see what you can do with it. Oops, I forgot, we cannot debate. Darn it.

Sorry pal, your opinions are always the same, like hardened mortar, hard and no way to penetrate with an open-mind.
He "borrowed" the 1 million. You try it once and see what you can do with it. Oops, I forgot, we cannot debate. Darn it.
A highly impressionable religious man who believes in sky monsters lecturing others about having a open mind

Never change Abe

Finally heard the speech...awful. Was no more honest and realistic than a 17 year old about to get his first piece of ass and telling the girl only the tip is goin in. Except Hillary has been screwing us all for years. My question to those supporting Hillary is this....she's just given the same speech promises she gave in 2008 and every other time she's ran yet she's back again with the same stuff and has never done anything so what's new now? Especially in a divided country and she'd be the minority party in Congress...so why go for her?

She is a foreign policy disaster and economically she wants to be like the people she supported getting liar loans for mortgages ten years ago....wants to pay a $2500 a month mortgage payment on a $250 a week paycheck.

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
Yeah after inheriting 100 million dollars...

Kinda hard not to screw that up and you Trumptards make it sound as though multiplying ones money by a factor of 50 is a accomplishment...
We cannot debate the truth because it's lost to you and you do not care. Wrong, above, but you're way too much trouble with that sealed tight mind you have nourished for way too long, feeding it falsehoods, while blindfolded, for decades. Too late for you. Bye, til Oct., 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
Showing your ignorance then show where he did that. You won't be able to do it. But then again you think your smarter than everyone but your too STUPID to realize you get buried on a regular basis. I cn show you where bush changed it from 3 months to 12 months. But mr. janitor you also think you can start a business in 1 day and have no clue about workers comp. I said i wasn't going to respond but felt your ignorance had to be shown. Now get that mop beetch

like I did last time when I proved you wrong on this subject?

You really need to get post-its or some kind of notebook to remind yourself. Even then you'll ignore it like you do with your welfare embarrassment and consistent posting of FAKE news/quotes. Yeah, just keep pretending no one else notices lol..
Last edited by brooks85; 07-29-16 at 07:43 AM.

Where does 1 million come from? Its a joke.

A National Journal writer, S.V. Dáte, estimated Trump started with $40 million in 1974 when he became president of his father’s real estate company. By one estimate, the firm was worth about $200 million. Divided among Donald Trump and his four siblings, each would have received $40 million.