Login Search

SBR Bash 2017! See you in Punta Cana!!

Last Post

Hi guys,

Those of you who will be extending your stay with the Hard Rock and arriving on Thursday Feb 2 or Friday Feb 3 need to complete your reservation ASAP through the special link we provided via PM. The hotel has advised that they are almost at max occupancy on these nights.

I just tried to book a room for Friday and the link says no available rooms. Guess I'm gonna have to stay elsewhere that night since I've already booked a flight.

Should have booked last week but didn't realize it was so time sensitive or they the rooms weren't already blocked off.

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
I just tried to book a room for Friday and the link says no available rooms. Guess I'm gonna have to stay elsewhere that night since I've already booked a flight.

Should have booked last week but didn't realize it was so time sensitive or they the rooms weren't already blocked off.

I think I'm gonna stay at the Sheraton near the airport. $149 for the night. Free shuttle service from airport, beaches, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post

Right on! When are you landing on Friday? Maybe we can share a cab?
SBR will be arranging travel transportation from the PUJ airport to the Hard Rock. We will be sending out a confirmation PM in a couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post

Right on! When are you landing on Friday? Maybe we can share a cab?
Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
Looks like 11:45 am. I'll wait around if you're close to that.
SBR will have transportation setup for when your flight arrives. If poster's are arriving around the same time or on same flight, they will have it setup to share if you are willing. SBR PM'd me at the bash two years ago if I was good with sharing with another poster. SBR does a great job at coordinating all this for us.