Login Search

Fantasy Football League Question Keepers League

Last Post

Default Fantasy Football League Question Keepers League

I've been invited to join a keepers league by a friend of mine. I'm taking over the winner from last years leagues team and its a keeprs league
My options imo
Are
Adrian Peterson
AARON Rodgers
Matt Stafford
Really only the top two but if I'm gonna be in this league for a few years wouldn't Aaron Rodgers be my best bet as far as longevity
I mean Adrian Peterson has maybe three years left max right?

What do you guys think

Need a Fantasy Expert advice

Thanks in Advance

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
I've been invited to join a keepers league by a friend of mine. I'm taking over the winner from last years leagues team and its a keeprs league
My options imo
Are
Adrian Peterson
AARON Rodgers
Matt Stafford
Really only the top two but if I'm gonna be in this league for a few years wouldn't Aaron Rodgers be my best bet as far as longevity
I mean Adrian Peterson has maybe three years left max right?

What do you guys think

Need a Fantasy Expert advice

Thanks in Advance
Any other options?

AP and Rodgers are the way to go if you have nothing else.

AP has been the cornerstone for awhile now but running backs break down quickly and don't replicate dominance consistently from a year to year basis.

On the flip side quarterback is usually very deep and depends mostly on team scheme and game flow or score.

The league scoring is important in weighing different positions. Point per reception scoring hurts quarterbacks as does lower points for passing tds.

With that being said Aaron Rodgers is rdy to crush it imo. I also don't like keeping running backs especially ones that are near or over 30. Minnesota seems like they are ready to showcase teddy Bridgewater this year much like seattle did with wilson. AP still good for this year and maybe half of next yr at most imo. Aaron Rodgers will be an MVP caliber qb for years to come.