Login Search

spurs -2 at okc

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
I said far more than that. Many of my sentences are conclusions based on some of the most successful forecasting metrics you've never heard about. Remember, I don't have to post but I am giving that advanced, publicly elusive analysis that you won't find anywhere else in the world.

To say "the public" is on the Spurs may seem obvious but actually leaves few answers and many questions, including what one means by "the public." This kind of one dimensional trivial handicapping is exactly why some of us continue to outperform the marketplace and take from the losing bettors. I'm trying to shed some light and offer a peek into a sharp analysts thinking.

If someone is reading this, and they can create there own valid line in sports, then I can guarantee, mathematically, that I can increase their bottom line...even if working in private. I know this is true from the past and see no indication so far that it won't be true moving forward.

If your handicapping is struggling and you are close to even, percentage and profit wise, I can say the same in helping to decrease your losses, or possibly turn you to profit.

I've taught handicappers and have colluded with some of the best in the world through a couple of decades. This Forum shit is relatively new to me, as it has had little use. It's even been a distraction at times.

Like I said before, track your bets and why you made them. If you want to increase your win percentage, you must first establish your current percentage. If you know where you are it is much easier to get to where you want to be.

kvb, you did this bullshit analysis in cfl and you're doing it again here. nba playoffs is a crapshoot. don't get it twisted.

of course, vegas wants atl and okc to win tonight. siding with vegas is always a good thing but you never know, especially this year in the playoffs. hence, i will repeat, playoffs nba is a crapshoot. you can anal-yze until your rectums bleed but it's all bullshit.

how did you do in cfl btw? did you even break even?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
kvb, you did this bullshit analysis in cfl and you're doing it again here...

how did you do in cfl btw? did you even break even?
I will not take credit for Kahn's self burial here.

Don't tell me what I did in the CFL thread and then admit you didn't read it. That kind of trolling puts you near the TTWarrior and BigDaddyQH idiocy, I'd like to think you are better than that.

The CFL thread had a forecast listed with analysis for every game of the CFL for over 17 weeks. Of course it was successful and you won't likely find a thread at SBR with that level of detail coupled with that kind of success.

I can see you'd still rather be lucky than smart.

I will not take credit for Kahn's self burial here.

Don't tell me what I did in the CFL thread and then admit you didn't read it. That kind of trolling puts you near the TTWarrior and BigDaddyQH idiocy, I'd like to think you are better than that.

The CFL thread had a forecast listed with analysis for every game of the CFL for over 17 weeks. Of course it was successful and you won't likely find a thread at SBR with that level of detail coupled with that kind of success.

I can see you'd still rather be lucky than smart.

kvb, i'm willing to bet i did better than you in cfl and i haven't a clue about cfl. what did i tell you? i will keep taking dogs until i lose three bets then i stopped.

i stopped with the thread since you do the same shit. write pages and pages of nonsense. trying very hard to convince why things didn't go your way. you're no better than dr. bob. at least he gets paid to bullshit...

so let me ask you, if you can't beat an inefficient market like cfl, how do you figure you're gonna beat the nba, that's way more efficient using the same system? c'mon man, some newbies might actually believe your bullshit and put serious money listening to you.

I said far more than that. Many of my sentences are conclusions based on some of the most successful forecasting metrics you've never heard about. Remember, I don't have to post but I am giving that advanced, publicly elusive analysis that you won't find anywhere else in the world.

To say "the public" is on the Spurs may seem obvious but actually leaves few answers and many questions, including what one means by "the public." This kind of one dimensional trivial handicapping is exactly why some of us continue to outperform the marketplace and take from the losing bettors. I'm trying to shed some light and offer a peek into a sharp analysts thinking.

If someone is reading this, and they can create there own valid line in sports, then I can guarantee, mathematically, that I can increase their bottom line...even if working in private. I know this is true from the past and see no indication so far that it won't be true moving forward.

If your handicapping is struggling and you are close to even, percentage and profit wise, I can say the same in helping to decrease your losses, or possibly turn you to profit.

I've taught handicappers and have colluded with some of the best in the world through a couple of decades. This Forum shit is relatively new to me, as it has had little use. It's even been a distraction at times.

Like I said before, track your bets and why you made them. If you want to increase your win percentage, you must first establish your current percentage. If you know where you are it is much easier to get to where you want to be.

new poll, who's worse: this guy, ilose, or mikefan?

...so let me ask you, if you can't beat an inefficient market like cfl, how do you figure you're gonna beat the nba, that's way more efficient using the same system?...
We killed the CFL market, now you're just trolling and wasting my time.

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
new poll, who's worse: this guy, ilose, or mikefan?
U aint any good yourself, pal.. All you do is talk shit and post meaningless garbage. At least i provide some insight and winners to this forum and don't only come on here to spew useless crap like yourself. Anyways, not getting into this shit with u because u are a troll. Have a nice day.

We killed the CFL market, now you're just trolling and wasting my time.

you did? lol you must've made a tremendous turnaround then. you were losing every week. the times when i was betting on that crap sport.

i got nothing against you man. after all, you are allegedly a fellow bruin but you gotta stop with the bullshit.

you did? lol you must've made a tremendous turnaround then. you were losing every week. the times when i was betting on that crap sport.

i got nothing against you man. after all, you are allegedly a fellow bruin but you gotta stop with the bullshit.
Clearly you have me confused with someone else, or you are purely trolling, the only truth you've written this whole time is that you said you would stop betting after so many losses...I remember that.

To refresh your memory, why don't you go back and count just how many losing weeks the CFL had. You are making no sense.

You are burying yourself with every word, saying I am bullshitting.

What kind of person tells a blatant lie then accuses someone else of bullshitting? Kahn, there is no truth to your statements.

You look really bad now. I hope you just forgot who you were talking to, because if this is the type of poster you are, then I'll have no part of it. Do you have some sort of agenda? Why would you lie like this, in post after post.

The truth is already documented at SBR, so you can't get away with it. Why post in such a stupid manner?

Clearly you have me confused with someone else, or you are purely trolling, the only truth you've written this whole time is that you said you would stop betting after so many losses...I remember that.

To refresh your memory, why don't you go back and count just how many losing weeks the CFL had. You are making no sense.

You are burying yourself with every word, saying I am bullshitting.

What kind of person tells a blatant lie then accuses someone else of bullshitting? Kahn, there is no truth to your statements.

You look really bad now. I hope you just forgot who you were talking to, because if this is the type of poster you are, then I'll have no part of it. Do you have some sort of agenda? Why would you lie like this, in post after post.

The truth is already documented at SBR, so you can't get away with it. Why post in such a stupid manner?

i'm burying myself? i actually made money betting cfl pal. you can go check on your own thread.

ask ra77er how much he lost from your cfl thread and tell me if i'm making shit up.

some sort of agenda? not... i just think you just like to bloviate that's all, nothing more nothing less.

in layman's term, trying to sound a lot smarter than you actually are.

i'm burying myself? i actually made money betting cfl pal. you can go check on your own thread.

ask ra77er how much he lost from your cfl thread and tell me if i'm making shit up.
You are making shit up. The thread was profitable regardless of what any individual poster did, during a stretch of 3 or 4 plays.

You are lying about losing weeks, no need to check. You are lying about thread, why?

You could be the biggest piece of shit poster I've ever come across on SBR, you keep pressing the lies.

Ridiculous.