Login Search

Bombings in Belgium

Last Post

Notice that ISIS struck after the West imposed truce in Syria. When Putin was bombing and hunting them from their foxholes they wouldn't dare do shit. Now that Putin stopped bombing after pressure from the West ISIS is bombing again.

When will the West learn? Meanwhile, Obama is eating ice cream and watching baseball in Cuba. Why haven't we bombed ISIS yet? Are we waiting for them to strike in the USA first? Wake up people!

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
Every race and country and religion has skeletons in their past....We're talking about the present and going forward, shit that is actually relevant

ISIS the biggest issue around the world right now
yeah ok.. Every race has skeletons.. Whatever makes you hypocrites sleep better..

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
They all heading to Dearborn. Look up that city in Michigan.

I love about 10 minutes from the city.

I have an uncle that lives in Dearborn. Been there dozens and dozens of times. It's a nice city, but you feel like you're in a different country. The locals(both Muslim and non-Muslim) know there are a lot of shady things going down in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
I have an uncle that lives in Dearborn. Been there dozens and dozens of times. It's a nice city, but you feel like you're in a different country. The locals(both Muslim and non-Muslim) know there are a lot of shady things going down in that city.
Some interesting facts that people may not know....

From what a mayor told me from a different city...

Dearborn voted for Donald Trump at 92%

Highest turnout of any city in Wayne County.

Just drive down Warren Ave. Arabic language everywhere. I don't even think anything is in English. Just like you said... feels like you're in a different country. I use to work over there in 1998. It wasn't bad at all. Had fish dinner's on Warren Ave... had some Arabic food over on Warren Ave. Very nice people. Now, you drive over there... if you're white... they don't want you there.

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
yeah ok.. Every race has skeletons.. Whatever makes you hypocrites sleep better..
Are you one of those woe as me, 200 years ago my people were enslaved so I need some free handouts and people to feel sorry for me types?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
Some interesting facts that people may not know....

Just drive down Warren Ave. Arabic language everywhere.
It was quite an experience the first time I was there (back in '02 or '03) and to see a city that looked unlike anything that I had seen before. I met and became friends with quite a few Muslim people there(due to my numerous travels when my uncle was sick) and for the most part they are all hard working and live in very nice homes. My uncle lives on Miller Road and next to him was a Muslim woman housing 4 or 5 Muslim men and from what he had told me, the mailman(non-Muslim black guy) told him that he was delivering over a dozen welfare checks(under different names) to that house every month despite only 5 or 6 people actually living there. The people that lived there only ever came out at night, which was also strange and were always peeping through the curtains. The rest of the people that lived there were also aware that this was happening and said that it was happening all over the area.

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
Are you one of those woe as me, 200 years ago my people were enslaved so I need some free handouts and people to feel sorry for me types?
the sooner some people quit blaming people today for what happened ages ago, the sooner we can all get along.

Another thing that I noticed in Dearborn was a lot of ice cream trucks constantly driving around. You might see 20 trucks on any given day, but you never actually see anyone buying ice cream from them, and they all drive REALLY fast. I was told from quite a few people there that drugs were being sold out of them and everyone just looked the other way, including the authorities.

By the way for anyone wondering exactly where Dearborn is, if you make a simple wrong turn and drive a block too far, you are right in Detroit. It happened to me.
Last edited by Kermit; 03-22-16 at 06:12 PM.

^^^^ Europe is waking up quickly to this on going terrorist threat.. The Europeans are now seeing it first hand like we Americans did during 9/11 but on a much smaller scale. You have to be hit hard to wake up in other words for big changes to happen.. Even the French jumped into military action after the Paris attacks..

Terrorist attacks will happen again... America is going to have to go back to war in the Middle East which I think is just horrible.. It might even be more intense this second go around. No other choice...

What's not being talked about is what is going on in the Middle East now.. It's been labeled as Christian genocide now as they are simply being slaughtered and wiped out by Islamic Extremists.. Can't believe we aren't doing anything about that...

The latest Christian Genocide news happening in the middle east - Obama dragging his feet as a further attempt to not tarnish his Presidential legacy.. This is only hurting his legacy IMO...

USA today reports -

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinio...e-declaration/