Login Search

SBR Poker Weekend Tourney Survey

Last Post

10am EST return for weekday tournaments...

Oh, for weekends?

Saturday: NL Omaha tournament
Sunday: High Roller (100+10 or 200+20) return

Would be nice to see a different format get a tournament and Omaha is all ready available on the weekends. The high rollers were nice as it was nice to win a tournament and get a decent amount of non rollover points.

Quote Originally Posted by sam9ball View Post
The poker software only has Texas Hold Em NL, Split, and Pot Limit available for tournaments.

The suggestions of Omaha and HORSE cannot be accommodated as of this time but are nevertheless appreciated.
Ugh.. Alright.. how about a short handed (6 per table) deep stack rebuy

And Omaha all week

Bring back the Sunday Rebuy! That was a great format and got a good # of people. I'm not hugely in favor of the high roller - attendance was often low. Not really sure why, but I think a format which will encourage more to play (like the rebuy) is better. That said, the high roller is still better than no tourney at all (as we currently have on weekends). So please do bring something around for the weekends!

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
10am EST return for weekday tournaments...

Oh, for weekends?

Saturday: NL Omaha tournament
Sunday: High Roller (100+10 or 200+20) return

Would be nice to see a different format get a tournament and Omaha is all ready available on the weekends. The high rollers were nice as it was nice to win a tournament and get a decent amount of non rollover points.
fantastic idea. I m IN

Quote Originally Posted by sam9ball View Post
The poker software only has Texas Hold Em NL, Split, and Pot Limit available for tournaments.

The suggestions of Omaha and HORSE cannot be accommodated as of this time but are nevertheless appreciated.

what is the software capable of? I think you'll get better feedback once we know. Can it do a knockout?