Login Search

The Force Shall Be With Thee

Last Post

Default The Force Shall Be With Thee

I'm speaking about the 76ers of course.

It's star wars night in philly and the force will be with the worst team in the league tonight as they take on the inconsistent Pistons.

The pistons have suffered 4 straight road losses and have lost 4 of the last 5 to the 6ers including 3 in philly (over the last 20 months).

Philly has been competitive.
I'm taking the pts, and the ML and watching Big Shot Bob Covington shine against the Shitsons.

May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
I'm speaking about the 76ers of course.

It's star wars night in philly and the force will be with the worst team in the league tonight as they take on the inconsistent Pistons.

The pistons have suffered 4 straight road losses and have lost 4 of the last 5 to the 6ers including 3 in philly (over the last 20 months).

Philly has been competitive.
I'm taking the pts, and the ML and watching Big Shot Bob Covington shine against the Shitsons.

May the force be with you.
Detroit lost three to them, last year. Not sure that counts this year. I think Philly got worse, I could see maybe the points, but the ML??? BOL Tham.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimdugan View Post
Sixers blow! I watched brooklyn score like 16 unanswered points last night. Sixers are incompetents to say the leasr! No more of my money
And this is an air bet, might as well be saying celtics will beat the warriors tonight. Feels like the same betting attitude. No thanx!
The Celtics don't have the force on their side tonight, sir.