Login Search

BitCoin Help please

Last Post

Default BitCoin Help please

Hi forum,

I have made a nice amount of money on Betdsi from a $50.00 ******* deposit. The site will only let me cash out $1200 CAD every 7 days. It will take me about 2 months to get all the cash out.

I have the option of withdrawing all the money to Bitcoin, but i dont know how it works. I know it is a digital currency that the rate fluctuates every 10 seconds. I live in toronto and there is ATM that allow you to take out bitcoin.

Does anyone have experience with bitcoin?

will i get charged to use the ATM? I am cashing out $8300CAD do i have any chance at losing money in the process of cashing out because of the rate?

What is the best service to use to open a bitcoin account.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Did you make sure you can take out via bitcoin if you did not deposit that way? If you have no prior experience with bitcoin I say do it the way they say they will do it. Did you ask about a wire for the whole she - bang. $1200 every two week - is that a ** or something?

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
Did you make sure you can take out via bitcoin if you did not deposit that way? If you have no prior experience with bitcoin I say do it the way they say they will do it. Did you ask about a wire for the whole she - bang. $1200 every two week - is that a ** or something?
yes they said i can cashout via bitcoin. They will only wire if it is 12,000 or more and i know if i continue to bet i will lose it all. the $1200 every 7 days is a virtual CC wallet.

CD - Go the safe secure way and don't mess with bitcoin. You don't really want to practice slowly for a while with bit coin. So, take the cash - practice with bitcoin with smaller amounts and maybe go that route down the road. The thing is - you have to figure out bit coin for yourself - I wouldn't risk the kind of money you are talking about.