Login Search

Clippers/Rockets: So who wins Game 7?

Last Post

What the fukk happened? Houston was down 20 points at the end of the 3rd. I went to take a long dump. I just came back and the Rockets are up 12??? What the hell happened? They looked dead. It was over. What the hell happened?

Who cares neither team deserves anything. Just when I started to think the clippers were turning the history of them choking and underperforming they do this. Either they are the biggest buffoons in history or they simply threw the game because the nba is a corrupt league. Who knows it just made me hate both these teams more.

i won't be surprised in the least if the Clippers win game 7. something still stinks quite bad in Houston. before the series started, i thought the Rockets were going to handle the Clippers comfortably. and they haven't come close to doing that. they barely got a split at home after the first two games and that was without Paul.

McHale is still not to be trusted and continues to intentionally foul and kill the team. tonight, the Rockets were up 5 with 2 mins to go in the first half and then McHale started hacking Jordan. just killed his team. Clippers then went into the half leading and then continued their run in the 3rd qtr. all because of his stupid fouling. i hate McHale with a passion. and they're still playing no defense and just jacking up 3's.

i'm really not sure how this series is tied. i really wanted the Rockets to look good against the Clippers because i actually thought they would be a better match-up against the Warriors if the Warriors made it past Memphis. while i hate the Clippers lack of depth, i now think they actually might be the better match-up against the Warriors afterall. the problem with that, however, is that the Warriors would have revenge against the Clippers from last year.

bottom line, i really hate the Rockets right now and don't trust them in the least. so i'm not sure i will even want them to win game 7 come game time. and that's the polar opposite of what i was feeling prior to the beginning of this series.

assuming the Warriors can close-out Memphis, they will destroy either of these teams and that's what pisses me off the most. that's really the only certain thing i can say at this point, outside of still hoping that Memphis can pull off a miracle.

If you want the Warriors to lose than you better hope Memphis does it because neither of these teams are beating GS. The Rockets don't play defense and the Clippers have the lowest basketball IQ in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by existential View Post
i won't be surprised in the least if the Clippers win game 7. something still stinks quite bad in Houston. before the series started, i thought the Rockets were going to handle the Clippers comfortably. and they haven't come close to doing that. they barely got a split at home after the first two games and that was without Paul.

McHale is still not to be trusted and continues to intentionally foul and kill the team. tonight, the Rockets were up 5 with 2 mins to go in the first half and then McHale started hacking Jordan. just killed his team. Clippers then went into the half leading and then continued their run in the 3rd qtr. all because of his stupid fouling. i hate McHale with a passion. and they're still playing no defense and just jacking up 3's.

i'm really not sure how this series is tied. i really wanted the Rockets to look good against the Clippers because i actually thought they would be a better match-up against the Warriors if the Warriors made it past Memphis. while i hate the Clippers lack of depth, i now think they actually might be the better match-up against the Warriors afterall. the problem with that, however, is that the Warriors would have revenge against the Clippers from last year.

bottom line, i really hate the Rockets right now and don't trust them in the least. so i'm not sure i will even want them to win game 7 come game time. and that's the polar opposite of what i was feeling prior to the beginning of this series.

assuming the Warriors can close-out Memphis, they will destroy either of these teams and that's what pisses me off the most. that's really the only certain thing i can say at this point, outside of still hoping that Memphis can pull off a miracle.