Login Search

NBA Trade Deadline is unreal

Last Post

Am I the only one that gets a headache when I try to decipher all the transactions, at the trade deadline every year? From now on I think I will just wait until the evening, and look for a breakdown of what every team received.

OKC is a winner today. Kanter is an upgrade over Perkins, anything is an upgrade over Perkins. DJ Augustine is one of the better backup PGs and is a great fit. Doesn't dominate the ball like Jackson does, and a better spot up shooter to space the floor for Westbrook and Durant. They also got Singler and Novak, two lights out shooters to space the floor. I really like Singler, I think he is the best wing they've had next to Durant in a long time.

Big loser has to be PHX. Basically everything they planned on, they broke up. They signed Isaiah Thomas last offseason and drafted Tyler Ennis. 6 months later, both are gone, along with Dragic. They also lost Plumlee, for a team that has almost no size, he was one of their better big men.

I thought Portland did good getting Afflalo, very underrated wing and will help a thin Portland bench.

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
OKC is a winner today. Kanter is an upgrade over Perkins, anything is an upgrade over Perkins. DJ Augustine is one of the better backup PGs and is a great fit. Doesn't dominate the ball like Jackson does, and a better spot up shooter to space the floor for Westbrook and Durant. They also got Singler and Novak, two lights out shooters to space the floor. I really like Singler, I think he is the best wing they've had next to Durant in a long time.

Big loser has to be PHX. Basically everything they planned on, they broke up. They signed Isaiah Thomas last offseason and drafted Tyler Ennis. 6 months later, both are gone, along with Dragic. They also lost Plumlee, for a team that has almost no size, he was one of their better big men.

Came here to post that OKC walked away as big winners today. Singler and Novak will come in handy during playoff time and Augustin is a great replacement for Jackson who didn't want to be there anymore. Kanter a great move for the present and the future as well.