Login Search

Canada v/ Slovakia

Last Post

Default Canada v/ Slovakia

i suggest everyone take slovakia +4.5 today in the U20 Game tonight
its both teams first game, anticipating a sluggish feel in the game with a lot of icings and whistles
probably going to be a 3-1 type game
bell center will be filled...i will be there on saturday for the game on saturday against germany but i feel like slovakia keeps it close tonight with both teams trying to gel
BOL

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
Rocket is it written somewhere that we MUST post tickets? You seem to have an obsession with that. If you don't believe my bets you can ignore me. But you can't do that.
you bet air clown...and that's what's LOL

here is the ticket for the 2nd bet, that I've mentioned here, that I just cashed:

and here is the ticket from that Russia/Denmark game that you've just mentioned:

congrats on being the airbetting laughing stock of this forum, who gets buried every fkn time he tries to open his fat mouth

stick to being an alcoholic laker - it suits you much better, than you're trying to make fun of other people's bets

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
Ur down tons in your nhl thread and you make up these bets everytime your upset in a thread with me. U spent the last 15 minutes making those up. Being good with apc doesn't make usharp goof.
being down 4K in my nhl thread is not being down a ton...maybe 4k is a lot for you as you bet air clown..I don't know
I showed you 2 Sundays ago my tickets and how much money you've made me

don't be mad that you can't fkn afford to bet real money - maybe go talk to your wife and ask her to increase your allowance fool