Login Search

2 strong leans for today.....

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by apoc5one View Post
Any reason?
I think the comments Coach Clifford made about the teams selfishness and lack of hustle will definitely motivate the guys to keep it close. And even without mkg and Neal this is not a bad team

As for the over its hard to take an under right now the Warriors are shooting, anything under 100 from them right now would be a shock and I would look for bobcats to put up close to 100 tonight themselves

Have you watched them play lately? There's so many things wrong with this team, and if they're not motivated after losing six in row, I don't see them getting motivated all of the sudden. They don't know what to do with Lance. Their shooting is bad, and they can't stop anybody. They are collapsing in the second half. Worst of all, they're banged up. The Warriors are the wrong team to face when you're trying to get right, because they will bury you. I'm all for backing dogs getting 9 points at home, but this team hasn't shown any signs of snapping out of it. They were rested facing a Portland team last game, granted who is hot in their own right, that played the night before, and got crushed in the second half. They have no answer at the two guard after a struggling Lance Stephenson.

I'm laying the points huge.
Last edited by apoc5one; 11-28-14 at 03:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
Seriously been "el foldo" in the last 2 home games when they were in it @ halftime.
Both games been outscored by 20+ I believe.

See what the Bulls did to the Celtics today? Let them score 91 through 3Qs, then shut then down and beat them by 13 in the 4th. Winning and covering going away.
I had the bulls. nothing surprises me in the NBA anymore