Login Search

So the Public is Fading Peyton Manning in Foxboro?

Last Post

Default So the Public is Fading Peyton Manning in Foxboro?

Never thought i would see this....

Might have to drop the hammer on the Broncos ML.

Hell it might be a good idea to do a Manning Bros Parlay.

NY Giants being disrespected against the Colts..

When was the last time Eli Manning was a home dog?

Pats at home + points, Peyton will have trouble throwing and they have a back up runner who will need to be the game changer because you know Pats will give him the run all day.

I'm well aware Denver is good..I'm also aware that this isn't the same Pats team that took the field week 1..If they protect Brady he will put up pts on the small depleted secondary (minus Talib) and you know Gronk wants to light Tj Ward up this game. I think Pats can score faster than the Broncos and in the end it will be about who has the ball..If we need to rely on a fg I also like the Pats with one of the top kickers in the league

The "dont over think it, take Denver" approach doesn't apply in a historic matchup such as this one..This is the most equipped BB and the Pats have been to handle a Manning Team since way way back

Quote Originally Posted by BeanTownClown88 View Post
Pats at home + points, Peyton will have trouble throwing and they have a back up runner who will need to be the game changer because you know Pats will give him the run all day.

I'm well aware Denver is good..I'm also aware that this isn't the same Pats team that took the field week 1..If they protect Brady he will put up pts on the small depleted secondary (minus Talib) and you know Gronk wants to light Tj Ward up this game. I think Pats can score faster than the Broncos and in the end it will be about who has the ball..If we need to rely on a fg I also like the Pats with one of the top kickers in the league

The "dont over think it, take Denver" approach doesn't apply in a historic matchup such as this one..This is the most equipped BB and the Pats have been to handle a Manning Team since way way back

See I would say that about Manning finally having the supporting pieces to beat down Brady but I'm from Indy and you're from Boston so we should just stay away. I just think Baltimore has always given NE problems with their pass rush and now Denver has Von Miller/Ware coming from both ends