Login Search

Could Frank Beamer get canned?

Last Post

I haven't seen them much this year...and I didn't watch much of this game. I had the under and just watching the score I was never worried enough to watch it. I have always heard about a "bud foster d" tho like it is a great thing. The small part of the game I watched was right before half and that was some pathetic d...should have been only 17-0 at half.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
Nailed it.

VT has been the most inconsistent team for the better part of 5 years now. That's on coaching. Blacksburg a tough sell nowadays too.

You look at there record against legit top 10 teams and they are something like 3-25 over the past 20 years which is flat out terrible. They have an empty trophy case for a National Title on Campus which will never be filled because they cant even get the best players in their own state. Percy Harvin, Phillip Sims, Taj Boyd, EJ Manuel, Renner...Hell they couldnt even get Mike Glennon and his brother Sean went there and played QB. Bottom line is VT will never match up against the Big Boys of the power conferences. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
You look at there record against legit top 10 teams and they are something like 3-25 over the past 20 years which is flat out terrible. They have an empty trophy case for a National Title on Campus which will never be filled because they cant even get the best players in their own state. Percy Harvin, Phillip Sims, Taj Boyd, EJ Manuel, Renner...Hell they couldnt even get Mike Glennon and his brother Sean went there and played QB. Bottom line is VT will never match up against the Big Boys of the power conferences. EVER!
Tech used to get homegrown top talent and top talent from other states. Now they get average talent at best.