Login Search

Giants will win the Wolrd Series

Last Post

So they have the best pitcher in the series = a WS?

Doesn't worry you that so many of SFG post season runs have come from average D/small ball, think that's going to happen against KC? Ain't no fat arse at first base to give them any freebies yes you Matt Adams. I'm no SF hater , love how they play the game and they've made me some coin this post season (mainly v Wash just watched the STL series really).

GL but this one looks too easy for me, KC 4-1.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
good luck.

probably won't even watch it myself.. couldnt careless about either team and IMO these are not the most entertaining teams to watch.

Would have loved to see a Dodgers vs Tigers series
Ur not a baseball fan. Tigers. And dodgers would have ended in 7 tie games. 2 teams that don't show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mase of Base View Post
So they have the best pitcher in the series = a WS?

Doesn't worry you that so many of SFG post season runs have come from average D/small ball, think that's going to happen against KC? Ain't no fat arse at first base to give them any freebies yes you Matt Adams. I'm no SF hater , love how they play the game and they've made me some coin this post season (mainly v Wash just watched the STL series really)

GL but this one looks too easy for me, KC 4-1.
I would say san francisco is winning even when their offense isn't clicking and it's kind of scary that their three best hitters have not hit a homerun and yet, they are 8-2 in the postseason. If you believe in things balancing out, kc is the team due to get cold bats when their. 200 hitter has hit 4 homeruns.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
Ur not a baseball fan. Tigers. And dodgers would have ended in 7 tie games. 2 teams that don't show up.
i am a baseball fan. I actually played the game for over 30 years.

i am just intrigued by this matchup either from a betting or a fan stand point.

it just very dissapointing seeing the whole MLB season unfold just come out with 2 wild card teams in the WS.

i dont feel like we are getting to see the best teams play. these teams just happened to get hot at the right time. There is no star power and honestly it would not shock me if neither team hits a HR the entire series.

it does not have the same mistique as say a Scherezer vs Kershaw matchup with heavy hitters like Miggy, V-Mart, kinsler, Hanley, A-Gone, Puig, Uribe and Puig.

I like the Royals to win the series because I think that "best pitcher in the series" will lose Game 1 and then the pick'em price on KC will be looking real good. And I do agree that Bumgarner is the best pitcher, but was not sharp last night and may be wearing down a bit after so many crucial post-season starts, whereas Shields will be going on 10 days rest that he looked like he needed.